Airport Area Jobs Assistant Human Resources Manager – C&b (new Headcount) Position at SATS HK Limited
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Do you currently live in the Airport Area and its surrounding areas and are looking for job vacancies? We are pleased to inform you that our company office, SATS HK Limited is currently seeking candidates to then join and fill the position as Assistant Human Resources Manager - C&B (New headcount) and able to work under full time & permanent working hours system.
We are a competent professional company, therefore we have specific criteria for the interested candidates. We give priority to candidates who are experienced in the field of with a minimum Bachelor's Degree. In addition, we also prioritize candidates who are professional at work, uphold honesty, discipline in responsibility, and are capable to complete their task as well as possible.
We are offering a salary of HK$14,000 - HK$43,000 for this position for interested candidates. However, this salary range can be negotiated and changed if the candidate's credibility exceeds our expectations and for sure, the agreement is adjusted to the policies of our company's HRD. Your capability will be highly appreciated by our company.
|Company||SATS HK Limited|
|Position||Assistant Human Resources Manager - C&b (new Headcount)|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||HKD 14.000|
|Maximum Salary||HKD 43.000|
- Responsible full spectrum of C&B functions including monthly payroll calculation, employee compensation and other C&B related matters;
- Handle final payment arrangement & calculation;
- Maintain and update employee P-files, leave records;
- Partner with operation managers to provide value added solutions and advices;
- Support annual projects such as budgeting and forecasting, medical renewal, salary and bonus review, salary structure review;
- Assist in reviewing and developing HR policies, guidelines and procedures, ensuring compliance to HK labour ordinance and other local regulations;
- Compile regular HR related statistics and reports for management review;
- Any other ad-hoc duties as assigned
- Degree holder in Human Resources Management / Business Administration or related discipline;
- Minimum 5 years of related experience gained from sizeable organization plus 3 years supervisory experience
- Hands-on experience in handling work injury cases will be an advantage;
- Well versed in Hong Kong Employment Ordinance, Employees’ Compensation Ordinance & other HR related legislation
- Ability to perform under pressure;
- Independent, proactive, self-motivated, good team player with good communication skills and strong sense of responsibility;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese;
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Human Resources Supervisor
We offer competitive remuneration and benefits package, including:
- 17 Public Holidays
- Free / Discounted Flight Tickets
- Medical & Dental Insurance (Employee & Dependent)
- Discretionary Quarterly and Annual Bonus
- Full paid Paternity/ Maternity Leave
- Marriage Leave
- Birthday Coupon
- New Born Baby Coupon
We are an equal opportunity employer. Personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and be used solely for recruitment purposes. Applicants who do not hear from us within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. All information regarding unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed within 12 months.
- Business expansion under flight resumption
- Free/ discounted flight tickets; 5 day work week
- Experiences in handling work injuries is a plus
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
SATS HK Limited provides a full spectrum of professional ground handling services at the Hong Kong International Airport including both passenger and ramp handling services to airline customers.
Weare now inviting high caliber individuals to join our SATS HK Team.
For more information, please visit our website – ww.satshk.com
- Industry: Others
- Benefits & Others: Dental insurance, Medical insurance, Five-day work week