Tai Po Area Jobs Assistant Human Resources Manager (business Partner / Food Factory) Position at Maxim’s Caterers Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring! To candidates with Degree which prioritizing honesty and discipline and experienced in the field of , we Maxim's Caterers Ltd, are looking for candidates who are interested to join us and fill the position as assistant human resources manager (business partner / food factory) and dedicated to work in full time & permanent which domiciled in Tai Po Area and surrounding areas.
We offer a competitive monthly base salary from HK$14,000 - HK$43,000.
Due to prioritize professionalism in the work environment, the salary can be adjusted upon compromise with our company's HRD according to the capabilities of the candidate.
|Company||Maxim’s Caterers Ltd|
|Position||Assistant Human Resources Manager (business Partner / Food Factory)|
|Region||Tai Po Area|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||HKD 14.000|
|Maximum Salary||HKD 43.000|
- Act as business partner and provide quality HR advisory services to the business unit
- Liaise with line managers and ensure excellent execution of wide spectrum of HR services including manpower planning, sourcing, performance management and talent development
- Review and develop different compensation & benefits programs so as to maintain competitiveness and comply with legal requirement
- Assist in planning, implementing and monitoring HR strategies to meet the operational and business objectives
- Participate in ad hoc projects as and when required
- Bachelor Degree in Human Resources Management, or any business discipline, with minimum 5 years proven HR experience, preferably experience gained from F&B, catering, retail industry or sizable organization
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and lead a range of strategic projects while maintaining a practical and hands-on approach
- A change agent, resilience and with positive mindset
- Strong interpersonal, communication and project management skills
- Analytical thinking with good numerical sense
- Sound PC skills and Chinese word processing
- Candidate with more experience will be considered as Human Resources Manager
- 5-day week
- Free Meal & Shuttle Bus
- Staff Purchase Benefits
- Medical Insurance Coverage
- Birthday, Exam, Study, Wedding, Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Training & Education Subsidy Scheme
|City||Tai Po Area|
- All-rounded HR functions
- 3 years' experience in HR at managerial level
- Preferably from F&B, Catering or Sizable Companies
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
About Maxim’s Caterers Limited
Founded in 1956, Maxim’s Group is one of Asia’s leading food and beverage companies, operating Chinese, Western, Japanese and Southeast Asian
restaurants, quick service outlets, bakery shops and cafes, and an institutional catering service. Maxim's Group also produces a range of festive products, including the award-winning Hong Kong MX Mooncakes, and is a licensee of Starbucks Coffee, Genki Sushi,
IPPUDO, The Cheesecake Factory and Shake Shack in various territories. Altogether, the Group has over 1,800 outlets.
Proud of our heritage and humbled by our success, we are committed to a sustainable and innovative future. To learn more about Maxim’s,
- Industry: Hospitality/Catering
- Benefits & Others: Dental insurance, Free shuttle bus, Medical insurance, Five-day work week