Wan Chai Jobs Assistant Hr Officer (ref: Jd_ahro_20230428) Position at Ronald Lu & Partners (Hong Kong) Limited
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company, Ronald Lu & Partners (Hong Kong) Limited is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically Wan Chai and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of Assistant HR Officer (Ref: JD_AHRO_20230428) and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with full time working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: Degree
- Experienced in
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of HK$14,000 - HK$43,000 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|Company||Ronald Lu & Partners (Hong Kong) Limited|
|Position||Assistant Hr Officer (ref: Jd_ahro_20230428)|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Type of Work||Full Time|
|Minimum Salary||HKD 14.000|
|Maximum Salary||HKD 43.000|
- Provide all-round support in Human Resources functions, including but not limited to recruiting & onboarding, training and development and employee relation & communications
- Support staff events/ CSR events
- Maintain staff record and filing system
- Support HR team admin
- Ad-hoc duties as assigned
- Higher Diploma or above in related discipline
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience
- Proficiency in MS Office applications, knowledge in any advanced applications would definitely be an advantage
- Strong interpersonal, coordination & communications skills
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese, preferably Putonghua as well
- Service-oriented, self-driven, proactive with can-do attitude
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as HR Assistant
We offer attractive remuneration including discretionary bonus, medical and life insurance benefit and allowances to right candidates. Interested parties please send full resume giving details of qualifications and experience, expected salary, date available and contact number by clicking “Apply Now”.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Information provided will be used for the purpose of employment application only. All personal data of unsuccessful candidates will not be retained for more than 12 months upon completion of the relevant recruitment exercises.
|Region||Hong Kong Island|
|Address||Ronald Lu & Partners, Wu Chung House, 213 Queen's Rd E, Wan Chai, Hong Kong|
- Reputable business with good working culture
- Convenient office location
- 5 days' work, discretionary bonus, medical
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Ronald Lu & Partners (RLP)is an award-winning architecture practice focused on human-centric, future-ready design. Founded in 1976, RLP is known throughout
Asia as being a trailblazer in sustainable architecture. For more than 47 years, our deep roots in China and our international perspective have allowed us to build a global portfolio spanning green architecture, master planning, transit-oriented development,
and interior design. Headquartered in Hong Kong, with offices in Beijing, Guangzhou, Shanghai, Shenzhen and Taiwan, our team of 550+ trusted advisors work in partnership with many of the world’s leading developers, government bodies and institutions to bring
the values of our clients to life in high-density urban environments. Together, we “Design Better Life” for the people and communities that use these spaces.
- Industry: Interior Design/Graphic Design
- Benefits & Others: Dental insurance, Life insurance, Medical insurance, Performance bonus, Five-day work week