Lai Chi Kok Jobs Assistant Hr & Administration Manager Position at INNOTIER Limited
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in Lai Chi Kok and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: Degree
- Experienced in
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of HK$14,000 - HK$43,000. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|Position||Assistant Hr & Administration Manager|
|Region||Lai Chi Kok|
|Work Experience||8 years|
|Type of Work||Full Time|
|Minimum Salary||HKD 14.000|
|Maximum Salary||HKD 43.000|
We are looking for a flexible, independent, and passionate HR professional with hands on all-round HR and Admin experience to join our company. He/she will oversee the whole HR operations and act as a strategic business partner to provide professional HR advice to business leaders. This is an excellent opportunity for a high caliber candidate who would like to develop his/her career in a fast-growing Innovative company.
- Oversee full spectrum of HR and administrative functions including but not limited to organizational development, talent acquisition & management, compensation & benefits, performance management and staff engagement
- Partner with business leaders to identify manpower needs and manage end-to-end recruitment execution including interview, benchmarking and offer management
- Responsible for the monthly payroll process and manage the administration of incentive schemes, tax returns, medical insurance and MPF
- Review pay structure, benefits packages and conduct salary benchmarking to ensure internal equality and market competitiveness
- Develop and implement HR policies and procedures as well as complying with ethical, legal, government and other regulated parties
- Act as strategic HR Business Partner to provide HR advisory services for the executives and department heads across HK, PRC and Vietnam
- Develop and implement performance management programs to ensure employee performance aligns with organizational goals and objectives
- Propose and lead employee relations initiatives to maintain positive work atmosphere and improve employee satisfaction
- Perform full range of administration duties such as maintaining office supplies, facilities, courier services, car licensing & insurances, etc.
- Participate in ad-hoc project as assigned
- University degree in Human Resources or related disciplines
- Over 8 years of experience in Human Resources Management; experience in Fashion or Retail industry is an advantage
- Strong and proven HR management experience with excellent communication, negotiation and influencing skills to deal effectively with colleagues in all parts of the organization
- Well-versed in HK Employment Ordinance, PRC Labor Law and Labor Relations
- Flexible, independent with strong analytical and problem-solving skill
- Proactive, willing to do, a good team player
- Excellent command in both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Senior HR & Administration Officer
- Immediately available is highly preferred
|Region||Lai Chi Kok|
- Full spectrum of HR & Admin functions
- As a strategic HR Business Partner
- Hands on all-round HR & Admin experience
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
“Anti-viral Technologies x Sustainability x Lifestyle Fashion”
INNOTIER is aninnovation-driven technologycompany with a mission to develop products that help people live a moresustainablelife.
We believe that a truly innovative approach to technology can have a big impact on the world. It can impact people and planet and ensure a sustainable future for all. We also believe that we can only do this if you have a truly global mindset.
Our vision is to create a sustainable lifestyle by way to support 5 of United Nations' Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
- Good health and well-being
- Industry, Innovation and infrastructure
- Responsible consumption and production
- Climate action
- Partnerships for the Goal
Please visit our website for more information.http://ww.innotier.com
- Industry: Wholesale / Retail