Lai Chi Kok Jobs Assistant Group Crm Officer Position at Tam Jai International Co. Limited
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of Assistant Group CRM Officer. For candidates who reside in Lai Chi Kok and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at Tam Jai International Co. Limited and willing to work in our office under full time & permanent working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of with a minimum Degree.
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of HK$14,000 - HK$43,000 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Tam Jai International Co. Limited|
|Position||Assistant Group Crm Officer|
|Region||Lai Chi Kok|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||HKD 14.000|
|Maximum Salary||HKD 43.000|
- Coordinate with cross-functional teams on the development and deployment of CRM programs, e.g., member acquisition, engagement, and retention program
- Implement and support O2O Strategies to develop customer communications via omni-channels, including website, mobile App, eDM, SMS
- Work closely with IT Department and vendors to optimize user experience continuously
- Conduct CRM data analysis for identifying target segmentation for marketing initiative, as well as market research to facilitate CRM program planning
- Prepare results and reports for CRM campaigns
- Provide administrative support to team and handle ad-hoc projects as assigned
- Degree in Marketing, Business Administrative or related discipline
- At least 1 year hands-on experience in CRM fields is preferred, less experienced candidate is welcomed as well
- A good team player, independent, proactive, and attention to details
- Result-oriented with good analytical skills and business acumen
- Self-motivated individual with a strong sense of ownership and good interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in spoken and written English and Chinese Language, knowledge in Putonghua is preferable
We offer competitive salary, on-the-job development program and rewarding career opportunities for ambitious individuals who are looking for challenges. If you aspire to an exciting and rewarding career, send your resume immediately with your present and expected salary.
(All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.)
|Region||Lai Chi Kok|
- Degree in Marketing, Business related field
- Responsible for group loyalty programs
- 1 year experience is preferred
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Tam Jai International Co. Limited (“TJI”; HKEX stock code: 2217) is a leading and renowned restaurant chain operator which operates TamJai Yunnan Mixian (譚仔雲南米線)
and TamJai SamGor Mixian (譚仔三哥米線) branded fast casual restaurant chain specialising in mixian in Hong Kong with operations also in Mainland China and Singapore.
The first restaurant under the Tamjai Yunnan Mixian brand in Hong Kong was opened in 1996 and the first restaurant under the TamJai SamGor Mixian brand in Hong Kong was opened in 2008.
To cope our rapid expansion, we are looking for passionate candidates to join our energetic team.
- Industry: Food and Beverage
- Benefits & Others: Dental insurance, Life insurance, Medical insurance, Performance bonus, Five-day work week