Hung Hom Jobs Assistant/ Finance Manager Position at IPSOS
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
We are hiring! To candidates with Degree which prioritizing honesty and discipline and experienced in the field of , we IPSOS, are looking for candidates who are interested to join us and fill the position as assistant/ finance manager and dedicated to work in full time & permanent which domiciled in Hung Hom and surrounding areas.
We offer a competitive monthly base salary from HK$14,000 - HK$43,000.
Due to prioritize professionalism in the work environment, the salary can be adjusted upon compromise with our company's HRD according to the capabilities of the candidate.
|Assistant Finance Manager
|Type of Work
|Full Time, Permanent
The role of Assistant Finance Manager is responsible for all accounting and finance functions in our Hong Kong Office to support an expanding group of businesses in accordance with professional accounting principles, relevant group and statutory requirements and business directions.
Depending on experience, candidates may also be considered for the role of Finance Manager.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Manage and oversee the overall and daily accounting functions including A/R, A/P, Payroll, Tax filing and G/L to ensure relevant accounting activities are handled in compliance with the regulatory requirements and group accounting policies
- Monitor and supervise the period end closing to ensure all management reports are submitted on time with high degree of accuracy
- Oversee total funding and cash position to optimize the benefits of company’s fund usage
- Able to identify and explain any significant KPI variances to provide early warnings and opportunities to BU Heads during monthly review meetings
- Communicate with SL heads regularly to realize their needs and provide necessary support in accounting and finance aspects
- Responsible for statutory audit and tax filing to ensure deadlines are met
- Work with the respective project team leads to ensure all overdue and unbilled accounts receivable and are monitored and necessary actions are being taken
- Participate in the group internal audits to make sure proper control procedures are in place
- Participate in annual budget process and quarterly forecast exercise by preparing relevant data & analysis and building models to facilitate a smooth & comprehensive process
- Able to manage and develop a team of finance subordinates to ensure that their potentials could fully be realized
- Assist in the implementation of new group reporting system and accounting procedures to ensure it meets both statutory and group requirements and provide trainings to users.
- Provide support to CFO for various ad hoc tasks and assignments.
- Review existing internal control systems and make recommendations on operational flows and procedures so as to improve the efficiency and effectiveness
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting or equivalent
- Qualified Accountant of recognized professional accounting association
- Minimum 5 years of audit and accounting experience in sizable organizations or multinational environment with 2 years managerial experience
- Familiar with accounting standards/principles and tax regulations in HK and China
- Knowledge in market research products, services & operations, e.g., methodology, product type and client type etc. is an advantage
Skill (including technical and people skill) ：
- Strong and proven problem solving and decision making qualities
- Recognize the importance of internal clients and understand the need to service them and have the right focus
- Sound business acumen, not only financial knowledge
- Able to communicate effectively with internal and external clients at all levels
- Good English language skill both verbal and writing
- Good computer skill especially in Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Good presentation skill
- Attentive to details and result-oriented with high flexibility and adaptability
- Responsible and able to work independently
- Dedication and good determination to meet deadlines
- Commitment in achieving functional and professional excellence
We offer an attractive remuneration package with 5-day work week to the right candidates. Interested parties please send us your resume with current and expected salary. All information collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. The Company may retain applications for future opening or other appropriate positions within the Company. Resumes received will be destroyed within 12 months.
- An MNC, Service based market-leader globally
- Qualified accountant with audit experience
- 5 years experience + 2 years in managerial
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Ipsos is an independent market research company controlled and managed by research professionals. Founded in France in 1975, Ipsos has grown into
a worldwide research group with a strong presence in all key markets. Ipsos ranks third in the global research industry.
Ipsos has been listed on the Paris Stock Exchange since 199 and, while annual accounts for 2021 are still to be closed, the business was on track
to report global revenues of c. € 2 billion. Our activity in the third quarter of 2021, the last for which official results were published, was 8.5% higher than in the same period of 2019, just before the COVID-19 pandemic.
With offices in 89 countries, Ipsos HK delivers insight and expertise across nine service lines:Market Strategy & Innovation, Brand Health
Tracking, Audience Measurement, Healthcare, Ipsos UU (qualitative), Customer Experience, Strategy3 (our advisory services), Observer & Social Intelligence Analytics.
Ipsos researchers assess market potential and interpret market trends. They develop and build brands. They help clients build long-term relationships
with their customers. They test advertising and study audience responses to various media, and they measure public opinion around the globe. Visitww.ipsos.comto learn more about Ipsos’ offerings and capabilities.
- Industry: Management Consultancy/Service
- Benefits & Others: Life insurance, Medical insurance, Work from home, Five-day work week, Flexible working hours