Kwai Hing Jobs Assistant Finance Manager Position at Bemis Hong Kong Limited
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
Bemis Hong Kong Limited has open a job vacancy for the domicile of Kwai Hing and surrounding areas as assistant finance manager with full time & permanent work system which will then be placed in our company office.
The candidates we need are those who have the minimum criteria of and experienced and have the integrity to work in the field of .
Our company highly values a professional and competitive work environment, therefore, candidates are required to uphold honesty and discipline in a work environtment.
As a professional company, we offer a competitive monthly base salary HK$14,000 - HK$43,000 which can be adjusted by the decision of our HRD company and adjusts to the capabilities of the candidate offers for our company.
|Bemis Hong Kong Limited
|Assistant Finance Manager
|Type of Work
|Full Time, Permanent
Directly report to the Finance Manager
Essential Job Functions
- Handle daily accounting operation & transactions
- Handle full set of accounts and oversee daily accounting operations.
- Monitor and supervise the period end closing to ensure all Sub-consolidated financial statement, management report packages, breakdown and schedules are submitted on time with high degree of accuracy.
- Perform accounts analysis and highlight variances between budget and actual financial result.
- Perform monthly sales reconciliation, prepare sales rebate, expenses allocation, commission calculation, and inter-company elimination.
- Prepare weekly cashflow forecast report and assist in monitoring operation funding across APAC region.
- Perform customer credit review, monitor the PM aging report from D&B, and handle the credit line application and evaluation and brought to Finance Manager’s attention if any potential risk.
- Liaise with external auditors, regulatory bodies, banks, and departments/region offices for all treasury, statutory compliance, company secretarial and taxation matters.
- Manage banking activities including account opening and closing, change of signatories, KYC documentation, corporate credit card and electronic banking administration
- Assist Finance Manager in annual budget, forecast and any ad hoc task orproject.
- Execute all relevant check and control procedures and assist in streamlining existing process flow to drive for efficiency.
- Ensure ERP data integrity and support enhancement, included but not limited to collection of finance user requirement, drafting of requirement document, communicate with IT consultant to validate our change request and follow through the actual implementation of our change request.
- Degree holder in Accounting or Finance with recognized professional accounting qualifications (HKICPA, ACCA or equivalent certification) or final stage of student member
- At least 5 years relevant accounting experience from MNC.
- Operationally hands-on, experience in manufacturing and consolidation reporting will be an advantage.
- Good time management, able to undertake multi-tasks with tight deadlines.
- Excellent analytical, communication and presentation skills. Able to work independently with minimal supervision and willing to take on challenges.
- Good command in English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin).
- High proficiency in MS Office (especially Excel) and ERP system is a must. Experience in Microsoft Dynamic AX or Microsoft Dynamic 365 is a definite advantage.
- Immediate available is highly preferred
- CPA, Handle full set of accounts and operations
- Overseas accounting experience
- Experience in Microsoft Dynamic AX, 365
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
a leading worldwide manufacturer of heat activated film adhesives, waterproof seam tapes and custom films for many industries including apparel, footwear, consumer electronics, and automotive. Bemis specializes in engineering films and adhesives for use with
all types of substrates and offers sales, distribution and technical support around the globe.
- Industry: Chemical/Plastic/Paper/Petrochemical
- Benefits & Others: Dental insurance, Double pay, Education allowance, Life insurance, Medical insurance, Performance bonus, Work from home, Five-day work week, Flexible working hours