Kwai Fong Jobs Assistant Ecommerce Manager / Ecommerce Executive (hk$17k – Hk$25k) Position at Shoptoplus Limited
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of Assistant eCommerce Manager / eCommerce Executive (HK$17k - HK$25k). For candidates who reside in Kwai Fong and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at Shoptoplus Limited and willing to work in our office under full time working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of with a minimum Non-Degree Tertiary.
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of HK$17,000 - HK$25,000 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Position||Assistant Ecommerce Manager / Ecommerce Executive (hk$17k - Hk$25k)|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Type of Work||Full Time|
|Minimum Salary||HKD 17.000|
|Maximum Salary||HKD 25.000|
- Handle product mix with different categories of products, mainly Food & Beverage, and Personal Care.
- Plan and execute online marketing campaigns with international and local brands to achieve different business goals, such as enhancing brand awareness and increasing sales
- Evaluate sales performance and prepare monthly report
- Communicate with relevant stakeholders on inventory planning and maintain optimal inventory
- Monitor general operations of the eCommerce platform, including Product Listing, Pricing Updates and SKU Management
- Any other ad-hoc tasks as assigned
- Higher Diploma in Business or other related disciplines
- With 3 – 5 years’ experience in eCommerce or Marketing industry; Fresh graduates will also be considered
- Good market sense and knowledge in eCommerce
- Able to work multi-task and prioritize it under the fast-paced environment
- Strong numeric analytical skills and problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Good computer skills with good knowledge in PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- Written Chinese and English is must
- Candidate with less experience may be considered as eCommerce Assistant
- Proficiency in Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator is preferred
- Immediate availability is highly preferred
Interested parties, please send your CV (with current salary and recent photo) and expected salary via email for interview.
(Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only)
|Address||Hong Kong, Kwai Chung, Kwai Fung Cres, 1-5號B 座2樓 Profit Industrial Building, 工業大廈Shoptoplus Logistics Ltd 購易加物流有限公司|
- Fast-growing e-Commerce company
- Network to major online platforms
- Exposed to wide range of categories and brands
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Shoptoplus is a team of eCommerce professionals highly experienced in difference eCommerce platforms and brands.We are committed to support our clients to seize the business opportunities in the top international online marketplaces and achieve success
by providing One-Stop eCommerce Operator and Logistics Services with our extensive experience.
- Industry: Others
- Benefits & Others: Performance bonus, Five-day work week