Ngau Tau Kok Jobs Assistant E-commerce Manager Position at Casetagram Limited
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
As a competent company, we Casetagram Limited are looking for candidates for the position of assistant e-commerce manager with full time & permanent work system. We are looking for candidates who uphold honesty and discipline at work, with minimum criteria , experienced in and domiciled in Ngau Tau Kok and surrounding areas.
Our company offers competitive salary that can be adjusted to how skilled the capability of interested candidates will be, with monthly base salary HK$14,000 - HK$43,000 in accordance with the decisions of our company's HRD.
|Position||Assistant E-commerce Manager|
|Region||Ngau Tau Kok|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||HKD 14.000|
|Maximum Salary||HKD 43.000|
- To assist in managing the e-commerce strategies and business performance of .cn and other APAC markets
- To collaborate with Country Team to identify the online launch campaigns, promotions, product & sales forecast and projection to drive traffic and sales growth
- To provide insights, trends and recommendations through data analysis to develop website optimization strategies to increase sales and conversion
- To project manage and implement both global and local E-commerce initiatives and conduct UAT
- To collaborate with internal teams (Tech Team, Growth Team, Design Team) to ensure the website deliverables are made according to the requirements
- Assist in other ad hoc assignment as required and support the team and other teams as required and necessary
- Bachelor degree or above in Business, Information Technology, E-commerce or equivalent
- 3-4 years of relevant experience in E-commerce, Web/ Digital Project, or Consumer Products preferred
- Knowledge of China E-commerce Ecosystem is a big plus including but not limited to WeChat, Wechat Mini Programme, Xiaohongshu
- Strong Analytical Skills, Great problem-solving skills and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to organize, prioritize and manage work against project timelines, and among the needs of a group of stakeholders
- Able to work under tight timelines and pressure
- Data-driven, logical, self-motivated and organized
- Fluent in both English & Chinese, excellent in verbal and written communication & presentation skills
|Region||Ngau Tau Kok|
- Global E-commerce exposure
- Fast-paced, international, dynamic
- Passionate about tech accessories & fashion
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Casetify® is the world’s first social design service that provides you with a fun and easy way to create custom mobile cases with Instagram
and Facebook photos via our patent-pending technology platform.
Casetify is a start-up founded in October 2011, based in Hong Kong & Los Angeles. We are loved by celebrities around the globe including
Snoop Dogg, Lionel Messi and Jamie Oliver. Have you always dreamed of working for a fast paced start-up? Do you get excited about being part of a team who is loved by Mashable and Gizmodo? If yes, then read on!
- Industry: Information Technology
- Benefits & Others: Dental insurance, Life insurance, Medical insurance, Five-day work week