Tsuen Wan Area Jobs Assistant – Development Department Position at Yan Chai Hospital Board
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Yan Chai Hospital Board has open a job vacancy for the domicile of Tsuen Wan Area and surrounding areas as assistant - development department with full time work system which will then be placed in our company office.
The candidates we need are those who have the minimum criteria of Non-Degree Tertiary and experienced and have the integrity to work in the field of .
Our company highly values a professional and competitive work environment, therefore, candidates are required to uphold honesty and discipline in a work environtment.
As a professional company, we offer a competitive monthly base salary HK$14,000 - HK$43,000 which can be adjusted by the decision of our HRD company and adjusts to the capabilities of the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||Yan Chai Hospital Board|
|Position||Assistant - Development Department|
|Region||Tsuen Wan Area|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Type of Work||Full Time|
|Minimum Salary||HKD 14.000|
|Maximum Salary||HKD 43.000|
To provide clerical support for daily operation of our Chinese medicine and Dental clinics;
- To perform general administration and secretarial support to the department and units;
- To assist in organizing seminars, workshops and other promotional events;
- To assist in preparation of publicity materials, written reports and proposals;
- To comply with relevant policies, guidelines and directions from the Board; and
- To perform any other duties as assigned.
High diploma / Associate degree or above, fresh graduate will be considered;
- With relevant administrative support experience of clinics is preferable;
- Fluent in written and spoken Chinese (Putonghua) and English;
- Proficient PC knowledge in MS Office and Chinese work processing;
- Work with government and NGO experience is preferable;
- Immediate availability is preferred.
We offer attractive remuneration package and excellent career prospects to the right candidate. Please send your full resume including Available Date, Current and Expected Salary to Administration and Human Resources Department by clicking “Apply Now” button.
For details of Yan Chai Hospital, please visit our website http://ww.yanchai.org.hk
All information collected will be used solely for recruitment purposes.
|City||Tsuen Wan Area|
|Address||Yan Chai Hospital, 7 Yan Chai St, Tsuen Wan, Hong Kong|
- education allowance
- 5-day work
- medical insurance
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
The Yan Chai Hospital is a major charitable organization providing medical, social services, education and emergency assistance relief services to the community. We are now looking for dynamic & high caliber candidates to fill the following
- Industry: Charity/Social Services/Non-Profit Organisation
- Benefits & Others: Education allowance, Medical insurance, Five-day work week