Lai Chi Kok Jobs Assistant Crm Manager (ref No: Acrm/0105/23) Position at Hung’s Management Services Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
Hung's Management Services Ltd has open a job vacancy for the domicile of Lai Chi Kok and surrounding areas as assistant crm manager (ref no: acrm/0105/23) with full time work system which will then be placed in our company office.
The candidates we need are those who have the minimum criteria of Degree and experienced and have the integrity to work in the field of .
Our company highly values a professional and competitive work environment, therefore, candidates are required to uphold honesty and discipline in a work environtment.
As a professional company, we offer a competitive monthly base salary HK$14,000 - HK$43,000 which can be adjusted by the decision of our HRD company and adjusts to the capabilities of the candidate offers for our company.
|Hung’s Management Services Ltd
|Assistant Crm Manager (ref No: Acrm/0105/23)
|Lai Chi Kok
|Type of Work
Purpose of the Role:
The Digital Marketing Manager is responsible for developing and implementing digital and social media strategies as well as enhancing customer engagement for Yoshinoya.
- Own, develop and implement CRM campaigns including recruitment, engagement, retention, and reactivation programs to drive member sales and member growth via online and offline channels including campaign flow design, A/B test activities, reporting and optimization
- Play a critical role in enabling the CRM strategy with the right tools and technology, including data analytics, reporting tools and marketing automation
- Develop and execute content strategies and lifecycle communications experience across multiple channels (web, app, social, email, SMS, MMS, etc.) and various touchpoints to elevate customer experiences
- Partner with Product Marketing & Digital Marketing teams for campaign initiatives to acquire and retain customers
- Collaborate with internal and external partners to ensure timely and smooth delivery of CRM campaigns
- Maximize the use of data, review customer behavior analysis and monitor campaign performances on regular basis to drive member growths
- Support e-commerce business initiatives to cultivate online engagement behaviors and drive sales
- Explore potential partnerships for new and high potential customer recruitment
- Perform ad-hoc projects as assigned
- Degree holder of Business Administration, Marketing or related disciplines
- At least 5 years of CRM experience and in Hospitality/ FMCG industry preferred
- Excellent commercial and technical understanding across CRM, digital marketing and e-commerce
- Data driven decision experience with good numerical and analytical skills
- Able to understand consumer and business needs and translate into actions
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multi-tasks under tight deadlines
- Self-motivated, organized with strong job ownership and good project management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills in engaging with various stakeholders
- Knowledge of RFM model and Tableau is an advantage
Interested parties please send your resume to HR Department by email.
Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.
|Lai Chi Kok
- Acquire insights in digital & market trends
- Develop and implement digital marketing strategy
- 8 years of digital marketing or e-commerce
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
We are a food retail group operating fast food and bakery chain stores in Hong Kong. Due to our business expansion, we now urgently invite applications for the following position.
- Industry: Hospitality/Catering
- Benefits & Others: Medical insurance, Performance bonus, Five-day work week