Shatin Area Jobs Assistant Community Education Officer 助理社區教育主任 ( 沙田區 ) Position at The Society of Rehabilitation and Crime Prevention, Hong Kong
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring! Our company is merrily looking for a candidate to fill the position of Assistant Community Education Officer 助理社區教育主任 ( 沙田區 ). For those of you who live in Shatin Area and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join our company office, The Society of Rehabilitation and Crime Prevention, Hong Kong, and able to under a full time & contract working hours.
As a professional business with expertise in the field we serve, we have specific standards for each candidates interested to join our company. If you have experience in the field of with at least School Certificate, professional, honest, and disciplined, we will enthusiastically hearing from you to join our company.
We offer you the salary rates ranging from HK$14,000 - HK$43,000. The provision pertaining to the average starting initial salary we offer may change if you meet or even beyond the minimum requirement we are looking for in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||The Society of Rehabilitation and Crime Prevention, Hong Kong|
|Position||Assistant Community Education Officer 助理社區教育主任 ( 沙田區 )|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Type of Work||Contract, Full Time|
|Minimum Salary||HKD 14.000|
|Maximum Salary||HKD 43.000|
註冊機構: 香港善導會 (本會為註冊擔保有限公司)
- 中學畢業或以上，良好中英文書寫, 熟悉電腦文書、繪圖、影片製作等應用
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
- Industry: Charity/Social Services/Non-Profit Organisation
- Benefits & Others: Education allowance, Medical insurance