Tsim Sha Tsui Jobs Assistant Chief Accountant Position at Wharf China Development Limited
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
As a competent company, we Wharf China Development Limited are looking for candidates for the position of assistant chief accountant with full time & permanent work system. We are looking for candidates who uphold honesty and discipline at work, with minimum criteria Degree, experienced in and domiciled in Tsim Sha Tsui and surrounding areas.
Our company offers competitive salary that can be adjusted to how skilled the capability of interested candidates will be, with monthly base salary HK$14,000 - HK$43,000 in accordance with the decisions of our company's HRD.
|Company||Wharf China Development Limited|
|Position||Assistant Chief Accountant|
|Region||Tsim Sha Tsui|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||HKD 14.000|
|Maximum Salary||HKD 43.000|
Reporting to the Department Head, you will be responsible for the following duties:
- Review accounts submitted by the Mainland Business Units, prepare full-set HK GAAP-realigned financial statements for regular parent group consolidation and statutory reporting
- Provide various analyses relating to company’s financial performance / capital utilization / cashflows, with a view to support budgeting, decision-making and control
- Provide ad-hoc accounting support from time to time to the group’s special transactions in M&A, asset acquisition / divestiture etc.
- Conversant in tax practices of regimes in which the group operates, liaise with internal and external tax professionals / authorities as appropriate to help managing the group’s tax exposure
- Liaise with external auditors and other professional bodies, manage statutory audits to ensure compliance with standards, experience in CSR/Sustainability/ESG reporting an added advantage
- With a watchful eye in internal control and risk management
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting/Finance or related discipline, MBA an advantage
- Big-four trained and qualified HKICPA a must
- More than 10 years of experience in financial and management reporting with at least 3 years at managerial/senior level with listed property developers
- Experience in financial planning, budget management and control
- Strong business acumen exhibiting industry-specific knowledge / understanding
- A highly-organized professional possessing strong interpersonal / communication skills to motivate and manage own team and to build rapport with cross-functional business counterparts
- Proficient in both spoken and written English and Chinese (including Putonghua) and Microsoft Office applications
We offer 5-day work week.
|City||Tsim Sha Tsui|
|Address||Wharf T & T, 7號 Canton Rd, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong|
- Qualified, Big 4, >10 years relevant experience
- Full set for listed parent group consolidation
- Accounts review & financial & cashflow analysis
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Wharf China Development Limited is the property development arm of The Wharf (Holdings) Limited (“the Group”) in mainland China.The Group’s
projects span across 11 cities nationwide. The Group continues to adopt a selective land acquisition policy with strategic focus on Tier 1 or 1.5 cities for quality land bank with attractive returns.
Founded in 1886, The Wharf (Holdings) Limited is principally engaged in properties in Mainland and Hong Kong, backed by a long standing mission of “Building for Tomorrow”.
Join our winning team and make a difference in your career !
- Industry: Property Development
- Benefits & Others: Medical insurance, Performance bonus, Five-day work week