Lai Chi Kok Jobs (assistant) Cash Management Officer (payments Unit)-179 Position at HKT
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring! Our company is merrily looking for a candidate to fill the position of (Assistant) Cash Management Officer (Payments Unit)-179. For those of you who live in Lai Chi Kok and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join our company office, HKT, and able to under a full time working hours.
As a professional business with expertise in the field we serve, we have specific standards for each candidates interested to join our company. If you have experience in the field of with at least Degree, professional, honest, and disciplined, we will enthusiastically hearing from you to join our company.
We offer you the salary rates ranging from HK$14,000 - HK$43,000. The provision pertaining to the average starting initial salary we offer may change if you meet or even beyond the minimum requirement we are looking for in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Position||(assistant) Cash Management Officer (payments Unit)-179|
|Region||Lai Chi Kok|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Type of Work||Full Time|
|Minimum Salary||HKD 14.000|
|Maximum Salary||HKD 43.000|
- Responsible for daily accounting duties for Account Payable, including invoice processing, cheque / remittance preparation and general ledger posting
- Support day-to-day administrative tasks
- Prepare daily and monthly bank reconciliation, account schedule and management reports
- Assist in ad-hoc assignment
To succeed in this role:
- Diploma / Certificate in Accounting or related discipline
- Minimum 2-3 years of accounting experience in Telecommunications or Finance industry
- Self-motivated and strong passion to deliver result
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines
- Proficient in Oracle System, PC applications including MS Excel, Words, Access
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
Candidates with more experience will be considered as Officer.
If you have the desire for an exciting and rewarding career, please apply by sending your resume immediately, quoting your present and expected salary by clicking “Apply Now” or email to [email protected].
For more information on other job opportunities of PCCW/HKT Corporate Functions, please visit our website.
|Region||Lai Chi Kok|
- Supplier profile maintenance
- Account payable
- Monthly bank reconciliation
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
HKT (SEHK: 6823) is Hong Kong's premier telecommunications service provider and leading operator in fixed-line, broadband and mobile communication services. It meets the needs of the Hong Kong public and local and international businesses with a wide range of services including local telephony, local data and broadband, international telecommunications, mobile, and other telecommunications businesses such as customer premises equipment sales, outsourcing, consulting, and contact centers.
HKT offers a unique quadruple-play experience in Hong Kong delivering media content on its fixed-line, broadband Internet access and mobile platforms jointly with its parent company, PCCW Limited.
HKT also provides a range of innovative and smart living services beyond connectivity to make the daily lives of customers more convenient, whether they are at home, in the workplace, or on the go.
- Industry: Telecommunication