Assistant – Administration / Receptionist Vacancies at HKR International Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of Assistant - Administration / Receptionist in our company, HKR International Ltd. For candidates who reside in and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a full time & permanent system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields and possess a School Certificate or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from HK$14,000 - HK$43,000 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||HKR International Ltd|
|Position||Assistant - Administration / Receptionist|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||HKD 14.000|
|Maximum Salary||HKD 43.000|
What you’ll be doing?
- Manage telephone enquiry, office system control and provide front desk service;
- Monitor and administer office equipment, office supplies and provide overall administrative support;
- Assist in logistic support and take part in corporate functions, such as Annual Dinner;
- Any assigned duties as required.
Who are we looking for?
- HKDSE or above
- 1 – 2 years’ relevant working experience in office reception and administration
- Good telephone manner and communication skills, customer-oriented;
- Good command of both spoken and written English, Chinese and Mandarin;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications and Chinese Word processing;
- Responsible, independent and able to deal with people at all levels;
Why you should consider this opportunity:
We offer attractive remuneration package with fringe benefits to right candidates. such as
- 5 day work week
- Discretionary bonus
- Birthday leave
- Medical & Dental insurance
- Education sponsorship
Work location: Sheung Wan
Applicants not invited for interview within two months may consider their applications unsuccessful. All information will be used solely for recruitment purpose and will be destroyed when the recruitment process is finished. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer’s personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided upon request.
- Provide administrative support in office
- Good telephone manner & customer-oriented
- 5 day work week, Discretionary bonus
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Come Grow and Create a Lifestyle With Us!
We are a Hong Kong-listed company (stock code 00480) with over 3,00 employees in Asia.
Over the past four decades, we have built up a diversified business portfolio covering real estate development and investment, property management, luxury hotels and other investments in Hong Kong, Mainland China and across Asia. It is our PEOPLE who create
the HKRI success. We pride ourselves on having a collegial working environment where our employees can make things happen and paint the future of HKRI together. If you want to pursue a rewarding and challenging career and accelerate your professional development
with us, we invite you to apply for the following position.
What it's really
like to work in an idyllic retreat. And in Discovery Bay,
it is just as satisfying and fun as you'd think it would be!
- Industry: Property Development
- Benefits & Others: Dental insurance, Medical insurance, Performance bonus, Five-day work week