Kwun Tong Jobs Assistant Accounting Officer Position at Project Orbis Int’l Inc
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring! Our company is merrily looking for a candidate to fill the position of Assistant Accounting Officer. For those of you who live in Kwun Tong and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join our company office, Project Orbis Int'l Inc, and able to under a full time & permanent working hours.
As a professional business with expertise in the field we serve, we have specific standards for each candidates interested to join our company. If you have experience in the field of with at least Degree, professional, honest, and disciplined, we will enthusiastically hearing from you to join our company.
We offer you the salary rates ranging from HK$14,000 - HK$43,000. The provision pertaining to the average starting initial salary we offer may change if you meet or even beyond the minimum requirement we are looking for in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Project Orbis Int’l Inc|
|Position||Assistant Accounting Officer|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||HKD 14.000|
|Maximum Salary||HKD 43.000|
Responsible to perform accounting and finance function for donation processing and account payable in accordance with finance policies and procedures. Support Hong Kong accounting operations and financial reporting are delivered on time in full.
- Handle donation processing including mails opening, data entry, proof-reading and filing.
- Assist in handling coin boxes and cash counting.
- Arrange payments to vendor by cheque or telegraphic transfer in compliance with policies and procedures.
- Input payment vouchers and assist in bank reconciliation.
- Assist in month-end closing and provide timely management reports.
- Assist in inter-office recharge and reconciliation.
- Provide general administration and accounting support.
- Perform ad hoc duties as assigned from time to time.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Degree holder in Accounting or related disciplines
- Member or student member of HKICPA or other professional accounting association
- At least 3 years’ work experience in finance and accounting field
- NGO experience would be an advantage
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- Proficient in MS office applications
- Knowledge of accounting procedures
- Good in both verbal and written English and Chinese
- Able to work independently, self-driven and strong sense of responsibility
- Good team player with strong interpersonal and communications skills
- Good time management and problem-solving skills
- Able to work under pressure
- Professional attitude and attention to details
If you are interested in applying for this position and joining the Orbis family, please click APPLY NOW.
All data collected will be kept confidential and used for recruitment purpose only.
- Flexible work schedule
- Stable and friendly working environment
- Competitive package and attractive benefits
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Orbis is an international non-profit organization that transforms lives through the prevention and treatment of blindness. With our network
of partners, we mentor, train and inspire local teams so they can save sight in their communities. We have more than 300 employees from over 25 countries. They work in program, fundraising, communications, and operations functions, including aircraft operations,
finance, HR and logistics. All over the world, we find highly skilled, adventurous professionals who live Orbis’s values of Trust, Caring, Commitment, Accountability, and Excellence to join our team and help us explore new ways to fight blindness around the
For more information about Orbis and our mission, please visit our website:
- Industry: Charity/Social Services/Non-Profit Organisation
- Benefits & Others: Dental insurance, Education allowance, Life insurance, Medical insurance, Work from home, Five-day work week, Flexible working hours