Wan Chai Jobs Assistant Accounting Manager Position at Jade Ocean Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
As a competent company, we Jade Ocean Ltd are looking for candidates for the position of assistant accounting manager with full time & permanent work system. We are looking for candidates who uphold honesty and discipline at work, with minimum criteria Non-Degree Tertiary, experienced in and domiciled in Wan Chai and surrounding areas.
Our company offers competitive salary that can be adjusted to how skilled the capability of interested candidates will be, with monthly base salary HK$14,000 - HK$43,000 in accordance with the decisions of our company's HRD.
|Company||Jade Ocean Ltd|
|Position||Assistant Accounting Manager|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||HKD 14.000|
|Maximum Salary||HKD 43.000|
A HK listed group is looking for a motivated and competent individual to join:
Assistant Accounting Manager
– Assist in annual statutory audit and interim review
– Assist in group consolidated financial statements and schedules
– Review internal control systems for member companies and provide recommendations
– Assist in budgeting, forecasting and analysis
– Assist in other accounting / tax related matters
– Handle full set account records for certain group member companies
– Assist in system implementation
– Handle routine accounting duties
– Perform ad hoc projects as required
– Diploma or above in Accounting or related discipline
– At least 3 years audit and/or accounting experience
– Good communication skills, ability to work independently
– Good command of English and Chinese
– Proficiency in MS Office, including MS Excel , Word
– Knowledge of FlexAccount an advantage
– Immediate available preferable
We offer suitable remuneration package to right candidate. For further details, please contact our Ms. Li at 2828 1281.
Information provided by the applicant will be treated in strict confidence and used for this recruitment purpose only.
|Region||Hong Kong Island|
- 3 years audit and/or accounting experience
- 14 days annual leave
- Year end payment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
- Industry: Trading and Distribution