Sheung Wan Jobs Assistant Accounting Manager Position at Everbest Logistics Co Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Do you currently live in the Sheung Wan and its surrounding areas and are looking for job vacancies? We are pleased to inform you that our company office, Everbest Logistics Co Ltd is currently seeking candidates to then join and fill the position as ASSISTANT ACCOUNTING MANAGER and able to work under permanent working hours system.
We are a competent professional company, therefore we have specific criteria for the interested candidates. We give priority to candidates who are experienced in the field of with a minimum Bachelor's Degree. In addition, we also prioritize candidates who are professional at work, uphold honesty, discipline in responsibility, and are capable to complete their task as well as possible.
We are offering a salary of HK$14,000 - HK$43,000 for this position for interested candidates. However, this salary range can be negotiated and changed if the candidate's credibility exceeds our expectations and for sure, the agreement is adjusted to the policies of our company's HRD. Your capability will be highly appreciated by our company.
|Company||Everbest Logistics Co Ltd|
|Position||Assistant Accounting Manager|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Type of Work||Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||HKD 14.000|
|Maximum Salary||HKD 43.000|
- Works closely with Operations Department, provides financial information/support and participates in project review meetings
- Responsible for daily accounting operation and month end closing
- Prepares management reports / analysis to support management decision making
- Prepares annual budget, cash flow forecasts on a timely basis
- Participates in system setup, implementation, monitoring and maintenance
- Assists in system enhancement and process improvement on financial accounting
- Performs ad-hoc projects and other duties as required.
- Degree holder in Accounting / Finance or relevant discipline with at least 5 years’ relevant working experience (Experience in retail trading company is a plus)
- Member of ACCA / HKICPA or equivalent
- Independent but can also work collaboratively as a team player with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Meticulous, well organized with the ability to prioritize tasks and cope with tight deadlines under pressure
- Proactive, flexible, diligent and eager to learn
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word and Excel), Chinese word processing,
- Knowledge in MS Dynamics NAV and Oracle NetSuite ERP system will be of definite advantage
- Good command of English and Chinese
- Candidates with more experience will be considered as Accounting Manager
- Degree holder in Accounting / Finance
- Minimum 5 years experiences in Accounting relate
- Knowledge in Dynamics NAV and Oracle NetSuite ERP
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
A reputable building/construction materials trading and distribution company invites high calibre candidates to apply for the post of:
- Industry: Others
- Benefits & Others: Medical insurance, Overtime pay, Five-day work week