Kwai Fong Jobs Assistant Accountant Position at Nitto Denko (H K) Co Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Are you looking for job vacancies? Our company, Nitto Denko (H K) Co Ltd is merrily inform you that we are hiring!
We need you to fill the position as Assistant Accountant for our office.
This position requires a full time & permanent working hours system which domiciled in Kwai Fong and its surroundings.
As a competitive company, we need these minimum criteria for candidates to be fulfilled. If you are a Degree and experienced in the field of , a person who honesty and discipline, then you are highly awaited in our company.
The starting salary we can offer is in a range from HK$14,000 - HK$43,000, this salary range that we offer is negotiable can change at any time according to our HRD's decision depending on the capability of the candidate can offered for our company.
|Company||Nitto Denko (H K) Co Ltd|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||HKD 14.000|
|Maximum Salary||HKD 43.000|
- Assist in preparing month-end financial reporting schedules within tight reporting deadlines;
- Prepare accounting vouchers;
- Assist in Account Receivable and Account Payable accounting duties;
- Handle trade receivable / inventory Aging analysis and follow up of settlement plans;
- Handle reconciliation of monthly statement with customers/suppliers and intercompany balances;
- Prepare monthly bank reconciliations;
- Assist in preparing analytical reports;
- Handle ad hoc projects assignments.
- Major in Accounting Studies / LCC intermediate or above;
- Minimum 2 years relevant experience is preferred, fresh graduate will also be considered;
- Analytical and good numerical sense;
- Proficient in MS Office applications include Excel, Word and PowerPoint;
- Fluent in both written and spoken English and Mandarin;
- Pleasant personality with excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Initiative and able to work independently under pressure and tight deadline;
- Self-motivated, sense of responsibility and willing to take up challenges;
Intensive on-the-job trainings and certification of HKICPA/ACCA professional experience is provided.
Attractive salary package and fringe benefits including 5-day work, double pay, performance bonus, life and medical insurance, education sponsorship, etc. would be offered to the right candidate. Interested parties please send your full resume with present and expected salary by clicking “Apply Now”
Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and will only be used for recruitment-related purposes. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer’s personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.
- 5 day work week
- Need MTR station
- Fresh graduates will also be considered
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Nitto Denko (HK) Co., Ltd., established in 1979, is a Japanese-based global company. We provide sales and marketing services for a broad range of Nitto Denko Groupproductsincluding: adhesive tape and
allied products, optical films for LCDs, MP encapsulate material and flexible printed circuit, etc. which areadopted by different industries.
Supported by the worldwide reputation and global network of our parent company - Nitto Denko Corporation,
a listed company on the Tokyo Stock Exchange – we are devoted to provide our worldwide customers with innovative products and high quality services.
- Industry: Trading and Distribution
- Benefits & Others: Double pay, Life insurance, Medical insurance, Overtime pay, Performance bonus, Five-day work week