Kwai Hing Jobs Assistant Accountant Position at Hung Fook Tong Holdings Limited
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring! To candidates with Non-Degree Tertiary which prioritizing honesty and discipline and experienced in the field of , we Hung Fook Tong Holdings Limited, are looking for candidates who are interested to join us and fill the position as assistant accountant and dedicated to work in full time & permanent which domiciled in Kwai Hing and surrounding areas.
We offer a competitive monthly base salary from HK$14,000 - HK$43,000.
Due to prioritize professionalism in the work environment, the salary can be adjusted upon compromise with our company's HRD according to the capabilities of the candidate.
|Company||Hung Fook Tong Holdings Limited|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||HKD 14.000|
|Maximum Salary||HKD 43.000|
- Responsible for preparing financial consolidation of the Group;
- Assist in preparation of annual budget, financial analysis and forecast reports;
- Prepare month-end closing for some subsidiaries of the Group;
- Assist in annual audit, interim review, tax planning/ filing work;
- Perform other duties and ad hoc assignments as required.
- Bachelor’s degree holder in Accounting or related disciplines;
- Members / Student members of HKICPA or equivalent;
- Minimum 3 years of relevant accounting experience, preferably with audit experience;
- Independent, fast-paced, attention to details and able to work under tight deadlines;
- Proficiency in MS Words and Excel, familiar with AX Dynamics will be an advantage;
- Proficiency in English and Chinese;
- Immediately available is highly preferred;
- Candidate with more experience will be considered as Accountant
We offer 5-day-work week, WFH policy & flexible working hours with competitive remuneration and benefit packages to the right candidate. Interested parties please send your application letter, resume, expected salary (quoting Employer Ref:) and availability to HR Department at Hung Fook Tong, 8/F, Chuan Kei Factory Building, Nos. 15-23 Kin Hong Street, Kwai Chung, NT., H.K. or e-mail or browse our website: ww.hungfooktong.com
Personal Information Collection Statement-Applicants’ personal information will be used for the recruitment and employment matters only; information will be kept in strict confidence; information of unsuccessful applicants will be shredded after recruitment process; subject to provisions under the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, applicants have right to access and make corrections of their personal data.
- financial consolidation
- annual budget, financial analysis
- 5 day works, flexible working hour, WFH policy
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Established in 1986 and listed on the Main Board of The Stock Exchange of Hong Kong Limited in 2014, Hung Fook Tong is a modern food and beverage enterprise
promoting a wellness concept, offering a comprehensive range of healthy food products. The Group currently has more than 120 retail shops in Hong Kong, thus it is the largest local herbal retailer in terms of retail network size. Hung Fook Tong also established
an extensive wholesale and distribution network covering Hong Kong, Mainland China and overseas markets.
To cope with our rapid growth, we are inviting high calibers to apply for the following post:
- Industry: Food and Beverage
- Benefits & Others: Medical insurance, Performance bonus, Work from home, Five-day work week, Flexible working hours