Sheung Wan Jobs Assistant Accountant (5-day Working Per Week) Position at KRS Consultants Limited
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as Assistant Accountant (5-day working per week). For those of you who live in Sheung Wan and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, KRS Consultants Limited, and able to work under full time system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of with a minimum degree of , professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of HK$14,000 - HK$43,000. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||KRS Consultants Limited|
|Position||Assistant Accountant (5-day Working Per Week)|
|Type of Work||Full Time|
|Minimum Salary||HKD 14.000|
|Maximum Salary||HKD 43.000|
An Established Accounting Consultants Firm in Sheung Wan is now looking for persons of high caliber to join our firm.
- Carry out company accounting jobs independently (5-6 companies’full set accounts)
- Assist in coordinating and organizing ad hoc projects
- Assist in general clerical and taxation duties
- With experience of restaurant accounting is preferred
- Must be good command of both written and spoken English
- Familiar with MS Word, Excel and PEACHTREE software
- Mature, well-organized, self-motivated and strong sense of responsibility
- Outgoing job and independent
- Immediate availability preferred
- Double pay
- Staff medical
Salary is negotiable.
- 5 days working, double pay, staff medical
- Work in Sheung Wan
- Peace working atmosphere
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
- Industry: Accounting/Audit/Tax Services
- Benefits & Others: Double pay, Medical insurance, Five-day work week