Central Jobs Archives Assistant (part-time, Hourly Rate) Position at Hongkong Land Group Limited
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company Hongkong Land Group Limited is currently looking for candidates who are domiciled in Central and surrounding areas with minimum criteria Non-Degree Tertiary and experienced in the field of , as well as behave in a disciplined and honest manner, to then be placed in the position of archives assistant (part-time, hourly rate) and be able to work in part time, temporary & contract system.
In accordance of our HRD decision, the net salary we can offer is of HK$14,000 - HK$43,000 per month which is competitive and can be adjusted to the work capabilities that the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||Hongkong Land Group Limited|
|Position||Archives Assistant (part-time, Hourly Rate)|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Type of Work||Contract, Part Time, Temporary|
|Minimum Salary||HKD 14.000|
|Maximum Salary||HKD 43.000|
Hongkong Land Corporate Archives is a supporting function with the aims to capture the corporate memory since its founding in 1889 and to promote our corporate heritage and culture. We are now looking for an enthusiastic candidate to join the team:
- Arrange and process business records in archival manner.
- Digitise photographic materials and upload to an inhouse digital repository.
- Support in an up-coming exhibition project.
- Assist in ad-hoc duties as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in history, anthropology, information science with an interest in Hong Kong history.
- Cantonese speaker with competence in both Chinese and English.
- Accurate typing and good PC skills including Chinese Word Processing.
- Experience in video editing, MS SharePoint would be an advantage.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with internally and externally.
- Able to handle archival documents/materials and not allergic to dirt.
- Pay attention to details.
- Willing to handle carton boxes.
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘Apply Now’. Salary and benefits will be commensurate with qualifications and experience. For more information about Hongkong Land, please visit our website: http://ww.hkland.com/
Information collected is for this recruitment and selection only. Applicants not hearing from us within four weeks from the date of advertisement may consider their applications unsuccessful. All documents and personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed once the post is filled.
- Fresh Graduate Welcome
- Exposure in Video Editing, Hong Kong History
- Friendly Work Environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Hongkong Land is a major listed property investment, management and development group. Founded in 1889, Hongkong Land’s business is built on excellence, integrity
The Group owns and manages more than 850,00 sq. m.of prime office and luxury retail property in key Asian cities, principally in Hong Kong, Singapore,
Beijing and Jakarta. Its properties attract the world’s foremost companies and luxury brands.
The Group’s Central Hong Kong portfolio represents some 450,00 sq. m. of prime property. It has a further165,00 sq. m.of prestigious office
space in Singapore mainlyheld through joint ventures, a luxury retail centre at Wangfujing in Beijing, and a 50% interest in a leading office complex in Central Jakarta. The Group also has a number of high quality residential,commercial and mixed-use projects
under development in cities across Greater China and Southeast Asia. In Singapore, its subsidiary, MCL Land, is a well-established residential developer.
Hongkong Land Holdings Limited is incorporated in Bermuda and has a standard listing on the London Stock Exchange, with secondary listings in Bermuda and
Singapore. The Group’s assets and investments are managed from Hong Kong by Hongkong Land Limited. Hongkong Land is a member of the Jardine Matheson Group.
- Industry: Property Development
- Benefits & Others: Medical insurance, Performance bonus, Five-day work week