Tsim Sha Tsui Jobs Advisor – Japan Desk アドバイザリー (5-day Work) Position at CWCC
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
Are you looking for job vacancies? Our company, CWCC is merrily inform you that we are hiring!
We need you to fill the position as ADVISOR – JAPAN DESK アドバイザリー (5-DAY WORK) for our office.
This position requires a full time & permanent working hours system which domiciled in Tsim Sha Tsui and its surroundings.
As a competitive company, we need these minimum criteria for candidates to be fulfilled. If you are a Non-Degree Tertiary and experienced in the field of , a person who honesty and discipline, then you are highly awaited in our company.
The starting salary we can offer is in a range from HK$14,000 - HK$43,000, this salary range that we offer is negotiable can change at any time according to our HRD's decision depending on the capability of the candidate can offered for our company.
|Advisor – Japan Desk アドバイザリー (5-day Work)
|Tsim Sha Tsui
|Type of Work
|Full Time, Permanent
ADVISOR – JAPAN DESK アドバイザリー
– Liaise with internal and external parties to ensure quality services are provided to Japanese clients in accounting, auditing, corporate secretarial, tax & PRC issues;
– Assist manager to develop strategies to grow revenue & identify new business opportunity;
– Maintain professional relationships with existing clients;
– Response efficiently & quickly to client requests & needs as a priority;
– Performs other administration work and any ad hoc duties; and
– Travel to Mainland China and Japan occasionally.
– Proficiency of Japanese is a must (at least obtained N1 in JLPT);
– University graduate is preferred;
– 2-3 years customer service in professional firms will definitely be an asset;
– Excellent in command of Japanese and English both in written and spoken forms is a must; also fluency in Mandarin is preferred;
– Self-starter, proactive approach to problem solving, detail-oriented, responsible with positive attitude; and
– Good computer literacy including MS Office.
– 5-day work week;
– Flexible working hours;
– Work-life balance;
– Study and Exam leave; and
– Medical and Travel allowance.
We offer attractive remuneration packages and prospects to the right candidate. Interested parties please send full resumes with expected salary by clicking “APPLY NOW“. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly for recruitment purpose only.
|Tsim Sha Tsui
|CWCC CPA Limited, Suites 1202-1204, 12/F, Tower 2, The Gateway, 25-27 Canton Rd, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong
- 5-day work week; Flexible working hours;
- Proficiency of Japanese, at least N1 in JLPT; and
- 2 years of relevant experience.
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
We are a well-established business advisory firm in Hong Kongwith affiliate offices worldwide. We also have our own operations in major cities
in Mainland China. We are HKICPA Authorized Employer and ACCA Approved Employer. To cope with our continuing expansion, we are inviting applications for the following position:
- Industry: Accounting/Audit/Tax Services
- Benefits & Others: Medical insurance, Travel allowance, Five-day work week, Flexible working hours