Causeway Bay Jobs Administrator, Technical Services Position at Hysan Development Co Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company, Hysan Development Co Ltd are currently hiring for interested candidates to join and to be a part of our company as administrator, technical services with a full time & permanent work system, which domiciled in Causeway Bay and surrounding areas. As a professiona company, the minimum criteria we need for candidates interested is Non-Degree Tertiary which experienced in .
Candidates who uphold honesty and discipline are a must for our company.
The competitive net salary we can offer is start from HK$14,000 to a maximum of HK$43,000, depending on the capability of the candidate and can be discussed with the HRD of our company.
|Company||Hysan Development Co Ltd|
|Position||Administrator, Technical Services|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||HKD 14.000|
|Maximum Salary||HKD 43.000|
To provide secretarial support to Manager or above and to co-ordinate departmental administration works.
- Perform general secretarial duties to Managers or above, such as handling of all confidential information, typing, copying, faxing, maintaining diaries, arranging meetings, appointments and travel arrangement, etc.
- Handle incoming and outgoing mails and correspondences for department.
- Prepare monthly reports and reimbursement claims.
- Handle office staff administrative works.
- Maintain an effective departmental filing and record system.
- Familiarize the functions and activities of the department and co-ordinate within the team and/or with other departments.
- Prepare documents and correspondences for meetings.
- Compile a variety of standard reports.
- Identify and suggest solutions to routine problems.
- Assist in special projects of other team members in the department.
- To perform any other duties as assigned by the immediate Supervisor or above.
Skills, Qualifications and Experience Requirements
- DSE holder with 5 passes including English & Chinese
- Formal secretarial training is perferred
- At least 3 years’ secretarial experience
- Good communication and interpersonal skill
- Good PC knowledge of MS Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- A good team-player with strong sense of responsibility and initiative
- Working experience in property related company is an asset
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the right candidate. Interested parties please press “Apply now“.
Hysan is an equal opportunity employer. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment related purposes within the Hysan Group Companies.
You may get to know more about us through ww.hysan.com.hk
|Address||Hong Kong, Causeway Bay, 希慎道33號利園一期50樓 Hysan Development Co., Ltd.|
- Perform general secretarial duties
- At least 3 years' secretarial experience
- 5-day work, 12-day AL, Dental, Double Pay + Bonus
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
is a public-listed property investment, management and development company in Hong Kong with a major portfolio in high-quality office, retail and residential properties. We are also one of the leading commercial landlords in the prime office/retail
Causeway Bay district. We now invite high calibre candidate to join us.
- Industry: Property Management / Consultancy
- Benefits & Others: Dental insurance, Double pay, Education allowance, Life insurance, Medical insurance, Performance bonus, Five-day work week