Central Jobs Administrative Executive (commercial Team) Position at Deliveroo Hong Kong Limited
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Hi, there! Are you that lucky person we are looking for which will join our company? We will be delighted to have you!
We are hiring for candidates in the residents of Central and the surrounding regions, we are open recruitment for the positions as Administrative Executive (Commercial Team) in our business office, Deliveroo Hong Kong Limited.
This is a decent opportunity for you who are willing to work under full time & permanent working hours.
Candidates with a or even higher and greatly experienced in are especially required. Because our company values a competitive and professional work atmosphere, the candidates we seek must be dependable, honest, disciplined, and diligent.
We can offer you a salary that is generally between HK$14,000 - HK$43,000, which is competitive and reasonable. But no need to be worry! If you are beyond our expectations and dedicated to bringing our company to be much better with the credibility that you can offer, the salary range is negotiable and also can be changed according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Deliveroo Hong Kong Limited|
|Position||Administrative Executive (commercial Team)|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||HKD 14.000|
|Maximum Salary||HKD 43.000|
When you first think about Deliveroo, you probably think of getting great food to your house in less than half an hour. Awesome right? But behind the scenes is the real story. This story is one of high growth, huge challenges and an enormous opportunity ahead of us.
We want to be the definitive food company – the app you go to any time you have a hunger pang. We are transforming the way people think about food. We’re a technology driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world, so come and join us for the ride.
Our Account Management team owns and manages our restaurant relationships. As Deliveroo continues to scale, we aim to provide best-in-class support to ensure our partners works with us seamlessly. The Partner Administrative Assistant is a passionate team players that work well together and cross functionally with other departments, and of course, they’re organised and have a keen eye for detail!
- Maintain the budgeting, sourcing, invoicing, planning and maintaining good relationship with vendors
- Provide full spectrum of administrative functions including restaurant settings, invoice management and payment adjustments
- Collaborate with cross functional teams such as Account Management, Sales and Office Management to ensure partners’ needs are met
- Ownership of the accounts payable function; liaising with suppliers, raising PO’s and following up on payments with our London finance team.
- Handling basic bookkeeping tasks
- Maintain account cleanliness
- Takes care of restaurant’s engagement records
- Sorting and organising contracts and relevant documents
- Assisting the Account Managers with any ad-hoc administration tasks as required
Skills you’ll need & Eligibility…
- 1 year of experience in administrative role is required
- Fluency in Cantonese and English (written and oral) to communicate clearly with internal and external stakeholders
- Great computer skills
- Attentive to detail and possess great organisational skills
- You are a passionate colleague and enjoys working as a team
- You are self driven, with good self management and a can-do-attitude
- Desire to be proactive and create a positive experience for other
- Become one of the key employees of a fast-growing, exciting startup changing the food delivery landscape
- Open, respectful and fun company culture
- Snacks and drinks provided (although not unlimited, you will never go thirsty or hungry)
- Friday lunches on us from the best local restaurants
- Work with people who LOVE what they do
- Meal allowance if you are required to work late
- Free Deliveroo Plus – Free delivery and access to special offers
- Provide full spectrum of administrative functions
- Ownership of the accounts payable function
- Handling basic bookkeeping tasks
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Deliveroo is a UK based technology company focused on marketing, selling and delivering quality and healthy meals from the best-loved restaurants directly to you. Our mission is to bring the world's best restaurants into everyone's home or office
At Deliveroo, we are transforming the way people think about food.
When you first think about Deliveroo, you probably think of getting great food to your house in less than half an hour. Awesome right? But behind the scenes is the real story. This story is one of high growth, huge challenges and an enormous opportunity
ahead of us - a story we would love you to help us shape.
We want to be the definitive food company - the app you go to any time you have a hunger pang. We are providing people with limitless access to different cuisines and restaurants, turning cooking from a chore to a choice, and giving people the freedom to
eat what they want, when they want, where they want it.
6 years in - we now operate in 14 markets, with over 60,00 riders who deliver orders from 80,00 restaurants in over 500 towns and cities worldwide.
- Industry: Food and Beverage
- Benefits & Others: Dental insurance, Medical insurance, Performance bonus, Work from home, Five-day work week, Flexible working hours