Tuen Mun Area Jobs Administrative Assistant (sales Support), Tuen Mun (csh4/202304/aa/ac) Position at csl.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Are you looking for job vacancies? Our company, csl. is merrily inform you that we are hiring!
We need you to fill the position as Administrative Assistant (Sales Support), Tuen Mun (CSH4/202304/AA/AC) for our office.
This position requires a full time & permanent working hours system which domiciled in Tuen Mun Area and its surroundings.
As a competitive company, we need these minimum criteria for candidates to be fulfilled. If you are a Non-Degree Tertiary and experienced in the field of , a person who honesty and discipline, then you are highly awaited in our company.
The starting salary we can offer is in a range from HK$14,000 - HK$43,000, this salary range that we offer is negotiable can change at any time according to our HRD's decision depending on the capability of the candidate can offered for our company.
|Position||Administrative Assistant (sales Support), Tuen Mun (csh4/202304/aa/ac)|
|Region||Tuen Mun Area|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||HKD 14.000|
|Maximum Salary||HKD 43.000|
- Provide full range of departmental administrative support
- Provide clerical support in handling customer data and documents for mobile and other business subscription services
- Properly follow prescribed procedures and workflows to complete assigned tasks timely and accurately
- Support other ad hoc tasks as assigned by supervisor
To succeed in this role
- Form 5 / Form 6 / HKCEE / HKDSE with 1-2 years’ equivalent working experience in administration support
- Proficient in using PC software applications
- Familiar with Microsoft Office applications such as Excel and Word
- Good interpersonal and communications skills
- Willing to learn, detail-minded and able to work independently
- Fresh graduate will also be considered
Shuttle Bus: Between Kowloon and Tuen Mun
Working Location: Tuen Mun, nearby MTR Tuen Ma line
We offer attractive & competitive salary and benefits, an exciting work environment and excellent career development opportunities.
For more information on other job opportunities of PCCW, please visit our website: ww.pccw.com.
HKT is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified candidates. Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and will only be used for recruitment-related purposes. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer’s privacy statement (https://ww.hkt.com/privacy-statement ), a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.
|City||Tuen Mun Area|
- Departmental administrative support
- Clerical support
- Compile report
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
csl is a mobile service brand of CSL Mobile Limited. csl is the leading provider of mobile communications and holds the widest range of radio spectrum of any mobile network operator in Hong Kong. Our new 5G service comes complete with a spectacular breed
of audio-visual entertainment, riding on 5G hallmarks of ultra-high speed, massive connectivity and ultra-low latency. csl’s differentiation from competitors is served by a richness of expertise, diverse partner relationships and an approach that enables customers
to see the world differently. CSL Mobile Limited is a subsidiary of HKT.
- Industry: Telecommunication
- Benefits & Others: Medical insurance, Performance bonus, Five-day work week