Central Jobs Administrative Assistant / Receptionist – Us Law Firm – Hk$20 – 26k Per Month Position at David James Recruitment China Limited
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company, David James Recruitment China Limited are currently hiring for interested candidates to join and to be a part of our company as administrative assistant / receptionist – us law firm - hk$20 - 26k per month with a full time & permanent work system, which domiciled in Central and surrounding areas. As a professiona company, the minimum criteria we need for candidates interested is which experienced in .
Candidates who uphold honesty and discipline are a must for our company.
The competitive net salary we can offer is start from HK$14,000 to a maximum of HK$43,000, depending on the capability of the candidate and can be discussed with the HRD of our company.
|Company||David James Recruitment China Limited|
|Position||Administrative Assistant / Receptionist – Us Law Firm - Hk$20 - 26k Per Month|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||HKD 14.000|
|Maximum Salary||HKD 43.000|
Our client is a stable and professional US Law Firm with a boutique sized office in Central. They are seeking a junior but responsible, diligent and independent candidate for the Receptionist role to manage the front desk and meeting area, support the all-rounded office admin / facilities maintenance, conference and marketing functions.
- Reporting to the Office Manager, you will be working independently in the reception area to manage the front desk and meeting area
- Ensuring the reception area, meeting rooms and pantry are clean and tidy
- Greeting all incoming guests and answering the incoming calls with professional manner
- Handling the incoming and outgoing mails and courier
- Liaising with building management office and various external vendors on office facilities maintenance and improvement
- Handling the stationery and pantry stuff ordering
- Managing the meeting rooms booking system and preparing facilities / equipment required for meetings / conference
- Planning and ordering the catering for breakfast and lunch meetings
- Updating the marketing information and preparing simple marketing materials
- Keeping the leave record for internal staff
- Assisting in preparing the monthly expenses claims reports
- Assisting in preparing the simple documents required by the Law Society of Hong Kong
- Managing the work schedule of the Office Messenger and the Tea Lady
- Clerical support such as scanning, filing and photocopying documents
- Managing the petty cash usage and preparing the related report
- Assisting in the logistics of the company staff events such as Christmas dinner and Birthday party
- Travel booking for overseas partners visiting Hong Kong office
- Ad hoc administrative support assigned by the Office Manager
- Degree holder / Higher Diploma holder with at least 1 year reception / office admin support work experience required
- Working experience / exposure with law firms/ banks/ business centres/ professional services companies/ MNCs is highly preferrable
- Fluency of spoken English and Cantonese, business level of spoken Mandarin required
- Good team player with can-do attitude and good coordination skill
Interested parties please send us your updated resume with your latest and expected salaries or please call +852 3619 9858 for a confidential discussion.
|Address||11樓1101-1103室 DJRECRUIT ASIA, Bonham Trade Centre, 50號 Bonham Strand, Sheung Wan, Hong Kong|
- Medium sized US law firm in Central
- Excellent career prospect
- Work life balance
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
DJRecruit Asia Limited was founded on the principle that technology professionals in the Asia region need an industry specialist recruiter who understands
their needs. Our company is formed by a group of successful and experienced recruiters, most with at least five years in the industry.
Currently focusing on providing recruitment solutions to our clients in the Asia region, our aim is to be the leading brand in the market
At DJRecruit Asia Limited, our consultants really do understand technology versus business,
and how it all fits together. But more importantly, we make sure that we work hard to understand you and what you are looking for.
So not only can you expect to work with someone who really knows your market, we will also know how you fit in.
DJRecruit Asia Limited is currentlybased in Hong Kong, with a remit to expand into other
major locations across Asia to service our clients. We offer services in retained and contingency search for permanent, interim management / contract and onsite staff, including recruitment solutions for large scale projects.
- Industry: Human Resources Management/Consultancy
- Benefits & Others: Dental insurance, Medical insurance, Performance bonus