Kowloon City Jobs Administrative Assistant (pr0734/22-23) Position at Hong Kong Baptist University
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of Administrative Assistant (PR0734/22-23) in our company, Hong Kong Baptist University. For candidates who reside in Kowloon City and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a full time system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields and possess a or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from HK$14,000 - HK$43,000 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Hong Kong Baptist University
|Administrative Assistant (pr0734/22-23)
|Type of Work
Administrative Assistant (PR0734/22-23)
The appointee will be a member of the Project Management and Development Planning Section to provide administrative support for the Estates Office.
- Provide administrative/secretarial support to facilitate daily tasks carried out by the Project Management Team;
- Assist in preparation of reports and presentations to the senior management;
- Perform routine checking of due compliance with procedures and guidelines pertaining to project management tasks for routine repairs and maintenance work;
- Assist in reviewing/consolidating operational guidelines and procedures;
- Generate status reports on job orders under term contractor for regular financial planning and monitoring purposes; and
- Provide logistic support to ad hoc tasks as assigned.
- A recognised degree with relevant work experience, preferably in project management of tertiary institution or public organisation;
- Good communication skills in both written and spoken English and Chinese including Putonghua, good organisational and problem-solving skills and proficiency in computer applications;
- Knowledge of and experience in using graphic software such as Photoshop, Illustrator and Sketchup will be an advantage; and
- Pleasant, service-orientated, responsible, self-motivated, detailed-minded, able to work collaboratively, independently and under pressure, and willing to take up extra responsibilities.
Shortlisted candidates are required to sit for a written test.
The initial appointment will be offered on a fixed-term contract of two years. Re-appointment thereafter will be subject to performance review, mutual agreement and availability of funding.
Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Applicants are invited to submit their applications at the HKBU e-Recruitment System (https://jobs.hkbu.edu.hk). Those who are not invited for interview 8 weeks after the submission of application may consider their applications unsuccessful. Details of the University’s Personal Information Collection Statement can be found at https://hro.hkbu.edu.hk/pics.
The University reserves the right not to make an appointment for the post advertised, and the appointment will be made according to the terms and conditions applicable at the time of offer.
Review of applications is ongoing until the position is filled.
- Provide administrative/secretarial support
- Assist in preparation of reports and presentations
- Using graphic software such as Photoshop
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
- Industry: Education