Shatin Area Jobs Administrative Assistant Position at onsemi
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Do you currently live in the Shatin Area and its surrounding areas and are looking for job vacancies? We are pleased to inform you that our company office, onsemi is currently seeking candidates to then join and fill the position as Administrative Assistant and able to work under full time working hours system.
We are a competent professional company, therefore we have specific criteria for the interested candidates. We give priority to candidates who are experienced in the field of with a minimum Bachelor's Degree. In addition, we also prioritize candidates who are professional at work, uphold honesty, discipline in responsibility, and are capable to complete their task as well as possible.
We are offering a salary of HK$14,000 - HK$43,000 for this position for interested candidates. However, this salary range can be negotiated and changed if the candidate's credibility exceeds our expectations and for sure, the agreement is adjusted to the policies of our company's HRD. Your capability will be highly appreciated by our company.
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Type of Work||Full Time|
|Minimum Salary||HKD 14.000|
|Maximum Salary||HKD 43.000|
- Perform general receptionist duties at the front desk such as greeting guests and handling incoming/outgoing mails and samples
- Provide all rounded administrative support to the HK team including replenishment of stationery, office & pantry supplies, handling employee badges, company mobile service plans and celebration parties
- Handle maintenance of office equipment, security system & fire extinguishers, and renovation.
- Manage cleaning and hygiene services
- Provide support to visitors on travel arrangements
- Liaise with Administrators in Asia Pacific to keep various documents up-to-date.
- Coordinate with Hong Kong Science Park facility management on transportation, badges, maintenance of office facilities, extension of air-conditioning, fire drills, etc.
- Prepare various reports/slides in MS Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Diploma or above
- Good command of English, Mandarin and Cantonese
- Minimum 2 years’ administrative experience supporting team and with excellent communication skills
- High proficiency in PC applications, including good practical knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese word processing
- Well organized, responsible, friendly and able to work independently
- Immediately available is preferred
What we offer:
- Double Pay (13th month pay)
- Annual Corporate Bonus
- Group Life & Medical Insurance Plan (Spouse and unmarried children are also covered for medical)
- Excellent learning opportunity in US fortune 500 companies
- Min 2 years’ administrative experience
- Office administrative & receptionist duties
- Double Pay, Bonus & Medical Plan (Dependent Cover)
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
ON) is driving disruptive innovations to help build a better future. With a focus on automotive and industrial end-markets, the company is accelerating change in megatrends such as vehicle electrification
and safety, sustainable energy grids, industrial automation, and 5G and cloud infrastructure. With a highly differentiated and innovative product portfolio, onsemi creates intelligent power and sensing technologies that solve the world’s most complex challenges
and leads the way in creating a safer, cleaner, and smarter world.
onsemioperates a responsive, reliable supply chain and quality programs, and robust ESG programs. Headquartered in Phoenix, Arizona, the company has a global network of manufacturing facilities,
sales and marketing offices and engineering centers in its key markets.
Learn more about onsemi at
- Industry: Electronics/Electrical Equipment
- Benefits & Others: Dental insurance, Double pay, Life insurance, Medical insurance, Performance bonus, Five-day work week