Causeway Bay Jobs Administrative Assistant Position at International Association of Amusement Parks and Attractions
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company International Association of Amusement Parks and Attractions is currently looking for candidates who are domiciled in Causeway Bay and surrounding areas with minimum criteria (N/A) and experienced in the field of , as well as behave in a disciplined and honest manner, to then be placed in the position of administrative assistant and be able to work in full time system.
In accordance of our HRD decision, the net salary we can offer is of HK$14,000 - HK$43,000 per month which is competitive and can be adjusted to the work capabilities that the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||International Association of Amusement Parks and Attractions|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Type of Work||Full Time|
|Minimum Salary||HKD 14.000|
|Maximum Salary||HKD 43.000|
IAAPA, Asia Pacific Operations
Administrative Executive, Membership
Overall Responsibilities (Short summary of the role):
The Administrative Assistant will be responsible for preserving the good condition of infrastructure and ensure that facilities are safe and well-functioning. It will also serve as a representative of IAAPA by answering incoming phone calls and handling of general offices tasks including processing incoming and outgoing mail, dealing with purchasing requests, and responding to general inquiries. This position provides support to membership and education teams with data entry and follow up enquiries.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Plans and coordinates all installations (telecommunications, heat, electricity etc.) and refurbishments.
- Coordinates the purchase of office supplies and furniture, office equipment, etc., for the entire staff in accordance with company purchasing policies and budgetary restrictions.
- Supervises the maintenance of office equipment, including copier, fax machine, etc.
- Reviews utilities consumption and strive to minimize costs.
- Sorts incoming and interoffice mail.
- Maintains adequate supply of shipping materials, such as boxes, tape, and labels.
- Prepares packages for shipment and make arrangements with carriers for pick up times.
- Handles telephone and mail communications both internally and externally.
- Assists in membership admin work such as roster update, certificate and confirmation email, system check-up
- Manages APAC email account and shares emails to related staff.
- Consolidates speaker agreements, bios and headshots and company logo for IAAPA Education events
- Compiles conference PowerPoint to align with IAAPA branding
- Supports travel and accommodation arrangement for event speakers and IAAPA team when necessary
- Participates in special projects as needed.
Qualification, Knowledge, Skill Required (Minimum education and experience needed to perform the job adequately):
- Multilingual – English, Mandarin and Cantonese.
- Two or more years of experience in office administration.
- Be well organized and able to multi-task.
- Be an effective communicator both, verbal and written.
- Ability to work with sensitive and confidential information.
- Have excellent computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel.
- Working Hours: 9am- 5pm, five days per week. Work from home days are also required.
- International Attractions Association
- General administrative work
- Working Hours: 9am- 5pm, five days per week.
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
IAAPA is the premier trade association representing the diverse and ever-changing attractions industry. For over a century we have connected companies of all sizes, and people of all levels,
to provide meaningful experiences for their guests around the world.
IAAPA hosts global events and conferences that spread successful ideas and practices. We also provide valuable tools and resources that make all of our businesses smarter, safer, and more
profitable while delivering guest experiences that surprise and delight.
Founded in 1918, IAAPA represents leading industry attractions and supplier companies, consultants and individual members from more than 100 countries. Members include professionals from
amusement parks, theme parks, attractions, water parks, resorts, family entertainment centers, zoos, aquariums, science centers, museums, cruise lines, manufacturers, and suppliers.
IAAPA helps our members improve their efficiency, marketing, safety, and profitability while maintaining the highest possible professional standards in the industry.
- Industry: Tourism / Travel Agency
- Benefits & Others: Dental insurance, Medical insurance, Performance bonus, Work from home, Five-day work week