Administrative Assistant Vacancies at Hong Kong Trade Development Council
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
We are hiring! To candidates with Non-Degree Tertiary which prioritizing honesty and discipline and experienced in the field of , we Hong Kong Trade Development Council, are looking for candidates who are interested to join us and fill the position as administrative assistant and dedicated to work in full time & permanent which domiciled in and surrounding areas.
We offer a competitive monthly base salary from HK$14,000 - HK$43,000.
Due to prioritize professionalism in the work environment, the salary can be adjusted upon compromise with our company's HRD according to the capabilities of the candidate.
|Hong Kong Trade Development Council
|Type of Work
|Full Time, Permanent
- Provide efficient and effective secretarial and administrative support to the Head of Communications & Public Affairs
- Schedule team and cross departmental meetings, appointments and reservations as needed
- Identify, anticipate and prepare information requirements for meetings
- Prepare regular and timely statistics reports
- Organize and maintain files and databases in a confidential manner
- Manage communication including emails and phone calls; screen phone calls, redirect calls, and take messages
- Maintain, order office supplies and handle purchase orders
- Perform ad-hoc duties as assigned when necessary
- Higher Diploma or above, preferably with formal secretarial training
- Minimum 5 years of experience in providing secretarial support to senior executives
- Independent, mature and reliable, able to prioritize and handle multiple tasks
- Excellent interpersonal, customer service and communication skills
- Strong command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- Proficient in MS Applications including PowerPoint and Excel
Remuneration and Benefits:
Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience. A competitive remuneration and benefits package, including annual leave, medical and dental benefits, will be offered.
If you want to join our team, please complete the application form on our website at http://ww.hktdc.com/careers.html. Those who do not hear from us within EIGHT WEEKS after the closing date may assume their applications were unsuccessful.
All information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used only for recruitment purposes. Applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Council. Their personal data will be destroyed six months after the selection is finalised.
- Secretarial and administrative support
- Schedule team and cross departmental meetings
- Preferably with formal secretarial training
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
The Hong Kong Trade Development Council (“HKTDC”), the statutory organisation promoting Hong Kong’s external trade, seeks a high caliber professional
to join the Corporate Communications & Marketing Department.
- Industry: General Business Services
- Benefits & Others: Dental insurance, Medical insurance, Five-day work week