Causeway Bay Jobs Administrative Assistant Position at Hong Kong Boxing Association
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring! Our company is merrily looking for a candidate to fill the position of Administrative Assistant. For those of you who live in Causeway Bay and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join our company office, Hong Kong Boxing Association, and able to under a full time working hours.
As a professional business with expertise in the field we serve, we have specific standards for each candidates interested to join our company. If you have experience in the field of with at least Postgraduate, professional, honest, and disciplined, we will enthusiastically hearing from you to join our company.
We offer you the salary rates ranging from HK$14,000 - HK$43,000. The provision pertaining to the average starting initial salary we offer may change if you meet or even beyond the minimum requirement we are looking for in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Hong Kong Boxing Association|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Type of Work||Full Time|
|Minimum Salary||HKD 14.000|
|Maximum Salary||HKD 43.000|
Association is seeking for a high caliber candidate to fulfill the post of:
Job description and responsibilities:
- Undertake administrative and clerical duties in HKBA office;
- Maintain proper filing and accounting records for activities;
- Provide secretarial support to the office-bearers and executives of the HKBA;
- Assist to organize HKBA competitions, events and training courses as required;
- Coordinate and facilitate support provisions to LCSD, affiliated club, coaches, referees& judges and athletes;
- Answer enquires related to HKBA;
- Undertake any other duties as assigned by Senior Sport Executive and Sport Executive
- Grade E / Level 2 or above in 5 subjects including English (Syllabus B) and Chinese in the Hong Kong Certificate of Education Examination, or Level 2 or above in 5 subjects including English and Chinese in the Hong Kong Diploma of Secondary Education Examination, or equivalent
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
- Good computer skills in MS Office and Chinese and English word processing
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Working hours: 5 days per week (Monday to Friday: 10am-6pm)
Salary will depend on qualifications and related work experience. Annual Leave, birthday leave, marriage leave, year end bonus, tournament bonus and medical insurance will be provided
How to Apply
Please send your resume and availability before 16th May, 2023.
*Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.*
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Established in 1955, Hong Kong Boxing Association is a member of the Sports Federation & Olympic Committee of Hong Kong, China (SF&OC) and subsidized by the Leisure and Cultural Services Department (L.C.S.D.) as well as the Hong
Kong Coaching Committee (HKCC).
- Industry: Athletics/Sports
- Benefits & Others: Dental insurance, Medical insurance, Performance bonus