Shatin Area Jobs Administrative Assistant (coaching Department) Position at Hong Kong Sports Institute Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
We are hiring! Our company is merrily looking for a candidate to fill the position of ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT (COACHING DEPARTMENT). For those of you who live in Shatin Area and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join our company office, Hong Kong Sports Institute Ltd, and able to under a full time & contract working hours.
As a professional business with expertise in the field we serve, we have specific standards for each candidates interested to join our company. If you have experience in the field of with at least School Certificate, professional, honest, and disciplined, we will enthusiastically hearing from you to join our company.
We offer you the salary rates ranging from HK$14,000 - HK$43,000. The provision pertaining to the average starting initial salary we offer may change if you meet or even beyond the minimum requirement we are looking for in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Hong Kong Sports Institute Ltd
|Administrative Assistant (coaching Department)
|Type of Work
|Contract, Full Time
Reporting to the Assistant High Performance Administration Manager and Head Coach, the Administrative Assistant will be responsible for the following duties:
- To provide administrative support to the respective Elite Coaching Department;
- To communicate with coaches, athletes, NSAs, internal departments and outside organizations on the coordination and supports to the Elite Training Programmes and high performance related matters;
- To assist with the arrangements for logistic support for overseas trips and other training programmes;
- To collate information, prepare budget application and reports, statements of accounts on the Elite Training Programmes;
- To maintain and upkeep high performance data of athletes, including competition results and budgets of the respective Elite Coaching Department;
- To provide administrative support to elite athletes support programmes and other elite training projects / initiatives; and
- To perform any other appropriate duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Applicants should have: (1) a minimum of 5 passes in HKCEE or 5 HKDSE subjects with at least Level 2 or equivalent, including English, Chinese and Mathematics; or (2) any post secondary qualification;
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese. Ability to speak Putonghua is a definite advantage;
- Proficient in MS-Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese Word Processing;
- Immediate available is highly preferred; and
- Awareness/ knowledge of Child Protection in sport and equal opportunity issues in the context of Hong Kong are an added advantage.
Appointment will be on a fixed term contract. General information is available at the website http://ww.hksi.org.hk.
- To perform secretarial and administrative duties
- Handling day to day services request
- To perform any other appropriate duties
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
The Hong Kong Sports Institute Limited (“HKSI”) is the Government’s delivery agent of elite sports training systems. The HKSI’s mission is to provide an environment
in which sports talent can be identified, nurtured and developed to pursue excellence in the international sporting arena benchmarked at Major Games results. We are now inviting suitable candidates for the following vacancy:
- Industry: Others
- Benefits & Others: Life insurance, Medical insurance