Causeway Bay Jobs Administrative Assistant / Clerk – Administration (5-day Work) Position at The Hong Kong Institution of Engineers
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of Administrative Assistant / Clerk - Administration (5-Day Work). For candidates who reside in Causeway Bay and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at The Hong Kong Institution of Engineers and willing to work in our office under full time & permanent working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of with a minimum School Certificate.
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of HK$14,000 - HK$43,000 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||The Hong Kong Institution of Engineers|
|Position||Administrative Assistant / Clerk - Administration (5-day Work)|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||HKD 14.000|
|Maximum Salary||HKD 43.000|
- To assist in room booking, name card printing, label printing and ordering of office stationery
- To handle repairs and maintenance of office equipment
- To manage and keep stock record of souvenirs items
- To provide general clerical support to the Administration Section
- To help out reception duties when necessary
- Secondary education or above with 1-2 years administrative experience preferable
- Pleasant, responsible, detail-minded with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good PC skills in MS Word, Excel and Chinese Word Processing
- Fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
Please apply in confidence with full career details and salary expectation to the Chief Executive and Secretary, The Hong Kong Institution of Engineers, 9/F Island Beverley, No 1 Great George Street, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong, or click “Apply Now” to submit your application. Applicants should indicate clearly on the envelope and in the letter for the post they are applying.
All information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used only for recruitment purpose. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. All personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed after completion of the recruitment exercise.
- provide general clerical support to the Section
- assist in room booking, name card printing, etc
- handle repairs & maintenance of office equipment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
- Industry: Others
- Benefits & Others: Dental insurance, Education allowance, Life insurance, Medical insurance, Five-day work week