Aberdeen Jobs Administrative Assistant【ref：dhc-aa-5/2023- Db】 Position at Aberdeen Kai-Fong Welfare Association Limited
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Hi, there! Are you that lucky person we are looking for which will join our company? We will be delighted to have you!
We are hiring for candidates in the residents of Aberdeen and the surrounding regions, we are open recruitment for the positions as Administrative Assistant【Ref：DHC-AA-5/2023- DB】 in our business office, Aberdeen Kai-Fong Welfare Association Limited.
This is a decent opportunity for you who are willing to work under full time & contract working hours.
Candidates with a Degree or even higher and greatly experienced in are especially required. Because our company values a competitive and professional work atmosphere, the candidates we seek must be dependable, honest, disciplined, and diligent.
We can offer you a salary that is generally between HK$14,000 - HK$43,000, which is competitive and reasonable. But no need to be worry! If you are beyond our expectations and dedicated to bringing our company to be much better with the credibility that you can offer, the salary range is negotiable and also can be changed according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Aberdeen Kai-Fong Welfare Association Limited|
|Position||Administrative Assistant【ref：dhc-aa-5/2023- Db】|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Type of Work||Contract, Full Time|
|Minimum Salary||HKD 14.000|
|Maximum Salary||HKD 43.000|
- Support office administration and clerical works
- Maintain filing and document control system
- Assist in sourcing and negotiating with suppliers or contractors on office supplies and maintenance
- Liaise with internal and external parties to ensure smooth daily operations
- Assist in ah-hoc tasks as required.
- Degree holder
- Minimum 2 years of relevant working experience in office work
- Proficiency in PC applications (e.g. MS Word, MS Excel and MS Powerpoint) and Chinese & English Word Processing
- Good interpersonal, co-ordination and communication skill
- Good command in spoken and written English and Chinese
- Shift duty including 2 days night shift until 9.15pm per week maybe required
- Five-day work
- Out-patient and hospitalization medical scheme
- Wedding leave
- Birthday leave
- Compassionate leave
Terms of employment
The level of appointment will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
If you are interested in joining us, please click Apply Now or send to 3/F, 180B Aberdeen Main Road, Aberdeen, Hong Kong (Receiver: Central Administrative Director) with application letter and resume including expected salary and date of availability.
|Region||Hong Kong Island|
- Degree holder
- Minimum 2 years of relevant working experience
- Five-day work
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Aberdeen Kai-fong Welfare Association (AKA) is a non-profit organisation that actively provides multi-faceted integrated services and serving people of different ages with the clear vision of striving for excellence and developing a sustainable society.
AKA has formulated a 10-year development blueprint in 2020 for the sustainable development of public value. Social Service, Education Service and Health Service are the three pillars of services contributing to the public value.
We are seeking high-calibred and dedicated candidates who are interested to accept the challenge of operating the Southern District Health Centre (SDHC) in line with the government policy and AKA’s strategic development by joining our multi-disciplinary
team and meeting the healthcare needs of the residents in the Southern community. The DHC is a primary healthcare initiative of the Government. Through public-private partnership, medical-social collaboration, it provides district-based primary healthcare
services which comprise comprehensive Primary, Secondary and Tertiary Prevention programmes targeting community members of varying ages and needs.
- Industry: Charity/Social Services/Non-Profit Organisation
- Benefits & Others: Medical insurance, Five-day work week