Causeway Bay Jobs Administration Officer Position at SinoPac Securities (Asia) Limited
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Are you looking for job vacancies? Our company, SinoPac Securities (Asia) Limited is merrily inform you that we are hiring!
We need you to fill the position as Administration Officer for our office.
This position requires a full time & permanent working hours system which domiciled in Causeway Bay and its surroundings.
As a competitive company, we need these minimum criteria for candidates to be fulfilled. If you are a Non-Degree Tertiary and experienced in the field of , a person who honesty and discipline, then you are highly awaited in our company.
The starting salary we can offer is in a range from HK$14,000 - HK$43,000, this salary range that we offer is negotiable can change at any time according to our HRD's decision depending on the capability of the candidate can offered for our company.
|Company||SinoPac Securities (Asia) Limited|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||HKD 14.000|
|Maximum Salary||HKD 43.000|
- Handle monthly office expense and prepare office expenses report.Handle and maintain administration filling system, database and records;
- Dealing with administrative duties such as business travel arrangement, maintenance for office equipment and contract renewal;
- Co-ordinate with service vendors for office equipment supplies and maintenance service
- Provide back-up reception services
- Provide back-up support and relief of the Office Assistant
- Handle ad hoc projects as required
- F.7 / Diploma holder or above
- With 2 years of relevant working experience, preferably gained in sizable companies
- Detail minded, excellent communication and interpersonal skill
- Proficiency in MS Office applications, including MS Word & Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese word processing
- Good command of spoken and written Cantonese, Mandarin and English
- Willing to work outdoor
- Able to work under pressure
A competitive remuneration package will be offered. Please send your detailed resume, including present and expected salary as well as availability date, to Human Resources Department, SinoPac Securities (Asia) Limited, 7/F., Lee Garden Three, 1 Sunning Road, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong or via e-mail to recruitment.spsa@ sinopac.com
All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only and will be kept strictly confidential. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
- 5-day work
- F.7 / Diploma holder or above
- 2 years experience
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
SinoPac Securities (Asia) Limited (the Company) is the financial service provider in Hong Kong with SFC license of type 1, 2,4,5
and 9 regulated activities. It is a subsidiary of SinoPac Holdings which is a reputable international financial services group, providing a wide range of banking, asset management, investment banking and brokerage services. We are seeking high-caliber professionals
to join our fast-growing team.
- Industry: Financial Services
- Benefits & Others: Dental insurance, Medical insurance, Performance bonus, Five-day work week