Tai Po Area Jobs Administration Officer (provide Administrative & Secretarial Support For The Department) Position at Asia Satellite Telecommunications Co Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring! To candidates with Non-Degree Tertiary which prioritizing honesty and discipline and experienced in the field of , we Asia Satellite Telecommunications Co Ltd, are looking for candidates who are interested to join us and fill the position as administration officer (provide administrative & secretarial support for the department) and dedicated to work in full time & permanent which domiciled in Tai Po Area and surrounding areas.
We offer a competitive monthly base salary from HK$14,000 - HK$43,000.
Due to prioritize professionalism in the work environment, the salary can be adjusted upon compromise with our company's HRD according to the capabilities of the candidate.
|Company||Asia Satellite Telecommunications Co Ltd|
|Position||Administration Officer (provide Administrative & Secretarial Support For The Department)|
|Region||Tai Po Area|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||HKD 14.000|
|Maximum Salary||HKD 43.000|
- Provide full spectrum of administrative and secretarial support for the department/ teams such as:
- maintain diaries and arrange appointments/ meetings
- assist in pre and post-meeting set-up and follow up
- gather and compile data required for agenda, minutes, presentation materials and reports
- handle business trip arrangements and staff expenses reimbursements
- perform translation work, if required
- Provide full spectrum of general administrative duties including but not limited to general office management, office renovation, document management, contract/ vendor management, inventory control & asset management, etc
- Responsible for all related matters of the procurement services
- Handle Import license applications and Export / Import declarations
- Liaise with both internal customers, external suppliers and contractors to ensure services are delivered in a timely and cost-effective manner
- Perform general ad hoc duties as assigned by the department/ teams
- Higher Diploma or above in Business Administration or related discipline
- Minimum 5 years’ relevant experience in administrative / secretarial field
- Possess a customer-service orientated approach to problem resolution and sustainable in high demanding working environment
- Well-organized, detail-minded, multi-tasking and able to meet tight deadlines
- Independent, a good team player with positive, proactive and flexible attitude
- Good command of written & spoken English & Chinese including Putonghua
- Proficient in MS Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese Word Processing
- Immediate available is highly preferred
We offer attractive remuneration package to the right candidate. Interested parties please send your resume by clicking “Apply Now”.
AsiaSat is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.
|City||Tai Po Area|
- Provide full spectrum of secretarial support
- Provide full spectrum of general admin duties
- Working location in Tai Po
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Asia Satellite Telecommunications Company Limited (AsiaSat) has been Asia's premier commercial satellite operator since our incorporation in 1988. Our excellent
market access, superior technologies and commitment to customer service and long-term partnerships have allowed us to achieve a market leader position, enjoying industry recognition over the years. Our accomplishments and proven expertise in satellite operations
are driven by decades of innovative leadership andinsight intoleading edge technologies and market developments in Asia.
Through our core fleet of six in-orbit satellites – AsiaSat 4, AsiaSat 5, AsiaSat 6, AsiaSat 7, AsiaSat 8 and AsiaSat 9, and teleport infrastructure, AsiaSat
offers reliable satellite connectivity, media and data solutions to customers in both the broadcast and telecom sectors.
AsiaSat's two major shareholders are CITIC Group Corporation and Carlyle Asia Partners IV, L.P.
- Industry: Telecommunication
- Benefits & Others: Dental insurance, Education allowance, Free shuttle bus, Life insurance, Medical insurance, Five-day work week