Quarry Bay Jobs Administration Officer Position at Hong Kong Housing Society
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring for the position of Administration Officer with permanent working hours for our company office, Hong Kong Housing Society, for residents of Quarry Bay and its neighboring areas.
Candidates with expertise in and at least a Degree or higher are highly needed. The candidates criteria we are looking for must be trustworthy and disciplined, because our business values a professional and competitive work environment.
Our company provides a competitive salary range of HK$14,000 - HK$43,000, which can be adjusted at the discretion of HRD in our company. This range naturally varies depending on how proficient the candidate credibility can be offered.
We are pleased to announce that our company, Hong Kong Housing Society, is currently open recruitment for candidates who are interested in joining our office company as a Administration Officer.
|Company||Hong Kong Housing Society|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Type of Work||Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||HKD 14.000|
|Maximum Salary||HKD 43.000|
- Assist in corporate administrative services provision at Corporate Offices including reception services, security services, mailing and dispatch services, car pool operation, tea service and other logistics support services; and responsible for the smooth running of such services.
- Provide support service in office facilities management to ensure service reliability including air-conditioning system, electrical supplies, fire services; and security system etc. at Corporate Offices.
- Implement office accommodation and office communication projects to ensure completion on time, within budget and meet user requirements at Corporate Offices.
- Coordinate efficient repair and maintenance services for office premises and office communication facilities.
- Provide administration support for communication facilities including IP telephony, interactive voice response system, direct and fax lines, provision of mobile phones and walkie-talkies at Corporate Offices, Estate Offices, PMACs and ERC.
- Provide support in office security and safety including fire evacuation and fire drills as well as quality management such as ISO14001 and Indoor Air Quality at Corporate Offices.
- Degree holder with at least 3 years’ experience in office administration, office communication, office facilities management in a sizeable organization.
- Sound knowledge in office communication and premises facilities management, including IP Telephony and IVRS.
- Familiar with building services regulations.
- Good command of both English and Chinese.
- Customer-oriented and strong interpersonal skills.
- Good supervisory and people management skills.
- Good communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Analytical, able to solve problems independently and decisive in emergency cases.
- High integrity and good teamwork.
Attractive remuneration package will be offered to suitable candidates. To apply, please submit online application: https://careers.hkhs.com/ or send your application with full resume and reference quoted to Human Resources Manager by fax: 2882 4466.
You are welcome to visit our website http://ww.hkhs.com to learn more about us.
Applicants not invited for interview within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the Housing Society’s personal data policies which is available in our website and obtainable upon request. Please refer to the Policy Statement on Employment Related Data under Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance in our website.
|Region||Hong Kong Island|
- Assist in corporate administrative services
- Provide support service in office facilities
- Exp. in office administration/office communication
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Hong Kong Housing Society is a non-government organization aiming to serve the needs of the Hong Kong community in housing and related services. We strive to be a world-class
housing solution provider and innovator with leadership in quality, value for money and management. We putCustomer, Quality, Talent and
Prudenceas the core values that support our guiding principles.
- Industry: Property Development