Central Jobs Administration Officer Position at Health Integrated Limited
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Hi, there! Are you that lucky person we are looking for which will join our company? We will be delighted to have you!
We are hiring for candidates in the residents of Central and the surrounding regions, we are open recruitment for the positions as Administration Officer in our business office, Health Integrated Limited.
This is a decent opportunity for you who are willing to work under full time working hours.
Candidates with a or even higher and greatly experienced in are especially required. Because our company values a competitive and professional work atmosphere, the candidates we seek must be dependable, honest, disciplined, and diligent.
We can offer you a salary that is generally between HK$14,000 - HK$43,000, which is competitive and reasonable. But no need to be worry! If you are beyond our expectations and dedicated to bringing our company to be much better with the credibility that you can offer, the salary range is negotiable and also can be changed according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Health Integrated Limited|
|Type of Work||Full Time|
|Minimum Salary||HKD 14.000|
|Maximum Salary||HKD 43.000|
- Provide general administrative support such as data input, filing and clerical works and assist in organizing company activities
- Handle office administrative works including equipment, maintenance & procurement of office supplies
- Communication with the project team to assist day-to-day project tasks
- Perform ad hoc task as required
- Able to handle multi-tasks under pressure and deadline
- Team player with good communication and interpersonal skills, able to interact well with internal and external parties.
- Detailed-minded, well-organized, able to prioritize and manage workload under pressure
- Familiar with PC operation and MS Application
- Fresh graduates or undergraduates are also welcomed
- Over 2 years of office administration or human resources experience gained in multinational companies
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
- Well organized and attentive to details
- Good computer skills in MS office and Chinese word processing
- Office Administration
- Great Learning Opportunity
- 2 years related experien
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
- Industry: Medical/Pharmaceutical