Wan Chai Jobs Administration Officer (ceo Office) (ref : Ca/diro-ao/20230503-1) Position at Hong Kong Sheng Kung Hui Welfare Council Limited
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company, Hong Kong Sheng Kung Hui Welfare Council Limited are currently hiring for interested candidates to join and to be a part of our company as administration officer (ceo office) (ref : ca/diro-ao/20230503-1) with a full time & contract work system, which domiciled in Wan Chai and surrounding areas. As a professiona company, the minimum criteria we need for candidates interested is Degree which experienced in .
Candidates who uphold honesty and discipline are a must for our company.
The competitive net salary we can offer is start from HK$14,000 to a maximum of HK$43,000, depending on the capability of the candidate and can be discussed with the HRD of our company.
|Company||Hong Kong Sheng Kung Hui Welfare Council Limited|
|Position||Administration Officer (ceo Office) (ref : Ca/diro-ao/20230503-1)|
|Type of Work||Contract, Full Time|
|Minimum Salary||HKD 14.000|
|Maximum Salary||HKD 43.000|
Administration Officer (CEO Office)
- Report to the Personal Assistant of the CEO and provide business support;
- Act as the Secretariat to support the Welfare Council’s strategy formulation and implementation;
- Support the Personal Assistant to assist CEO to deliver his/her role in other organisations or setups e.g. boards, committees, task forces, etc.;
- Work with colleagues to prepare or coordinate the preparation of speeches, presentation and any materials for use by CEO;
- Conduct desktop research and analysis as well as consolidate information for use at CEO level;
- Support the Personal Assistant to formulate and develop social services in Greater Bay Area and Mainland China in general;
- Keep abreast of market trends and best practices in the NGO sector;
- Deliver work as assigned; and
- Work with internal or external stakeholders to meet the objectives of the CEO Office and the organization as a whole.
- Degree holder or above in any disciplines such as Business Studies, Social Work, Administration, Arts or Sciences;
- At least 5 years’ solid experience in business administration or project management;
- Strong stakeholder management and team working skills with a service mindset and a focus on achieving organisation objectives and goals;
- Able to work cohesively in a team, deliver high quality work independently under pressure and willing to go an extra mile to meet objectives;
- Demonstrate logical thinking, good interpersonal and communication skills, innovation, as well as eager to learn and respond positively to feedback;
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Chinese;
- Experience in public organisations, social purpose organisations or NGOs may have an advantage.
Remuneration packages will commensurate with qualifications and experience. Interested parties please apply with full curriculum vitae with Expected Salary and Available Date to Human Resources Department, Hong Kong Sheng Kung Hui Welfare Council, 5/F, Marina House, 68 Hing Man Street, Shaukeiwan, Hong Kong or click “Apply Now”. Please indicate the reference number CA/DIRO-AO/20230503-1 on the envelope or email. All applications will be treated in strict confidence for the recruitment purpose only.
Candidates not invited for interview within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful, and the application papers will be retained for a maximum period of 6 months.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
|Region||Hong Kong Island|
- Report to the Personal Assistant of the CEO
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- At least 5 years’ solid experience
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
- Industry: Charity/Social Services/Non-Profit Organisation
- Benefits & Others: Life insurance, Medical insurance