Central Jobs Administration Officer – Asset Management Position at Henderson Land Development Company Limited
- Job vacancies posted on: 4 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as ADMINISTRATION OFFICER – ASSET MANAGEMENT. For those of you who live in Central and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, Henderson Land Development Company Limited, and able to work under full time & permanent system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of with a minimum degree of Degree, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of HK$14.000 - HK$43.000. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Henderson Land Development Company Limited|
|Position||Administration Officer – Asset Management|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||HKD 14.000|
|Maximum Salary||HKD 43.000|
- Providing full set of secretarial and team administrative support
- Communicating and liaising with different teams and departments
- Co-ordinating and monitoring meeting schedule
- Assisting in preparation of meeting & presentation materials
- Following up ad-hoc projects
- Degree in Business Management or related disciplines
- Minimum 3 – 4 years’ experience in office administration / secretary or relevant fields
- Good organizational and communications skills, able to communicate with different levels of people
- Fluency in English and Putonghua
- Proficiency in PC applications including Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Self-motivated with strong sense of responsibility and detail-minded
- Quick learner with high commitment at works
Attractive salary and fringe benefits will be offered to the successful candidates. Please apply with full resume, including CURRENT and EXPECTED salary by mail to Human Resources Department, Henderson Land Development Co. Ltd., 71/F, Two International Finance Centre, 8 Finance Street, Central, Hong Kong or by fax at 2905 1855 or visit our homepage at http://ww.hld.com or by clicking “Apply Now“.
- Medical Allowance
- Education Allowance
- Free Lunch
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Founded in 1976 and listed in Hong Kong since 1981, Henderson Land Development Company Limited (stock code: 0012) is a leading property group with a focus on
Hong Kong and mainland China. Its three major business pillars are property development, property investment and strategic investments. Together with its listed subsidiary and associated companies, the Group is one of the largest business entities in Hong
Kong comprising six listed companies.
We create award-winning landmark developments by utilizing the same mix of innovative designs, high quality construction and property management as well as community
commitment. Our remarkable projects range from city landmarks such as the International Finance Centre complex and H Zentre in Tsim Sha Tsui, to exceptional residential properties such as Double Cove, Eden Manor and an array of boutique residences under The
H Collection. In mainland China, the Company also has a portfolio of outstanding commercial and residential developments in more than 10 prime and second-tier cities.
- Industry: Property Development
- Benefits & Others: Education allowance, Medical insurance, Performance bonus