Central Jobs Administration Officer Position at Aspen Hill Partners (Hong Kong) Limited
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as Administration Officer. For those of you who live in Central and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, Aspen Hill Partners (Hong Kong) Limited, and able to work under full time & permanent system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of with a minimum degree of Non-Degree Tertiary, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of HK$14,000 - HK$43,000. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Aspen Hill Partners (Hong Kong) Limited|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||HKD 14.000|
|Maximum Salary||HKD 43.000|
We need to hire an administration officer to ensure members of the staff are supported in terms of office supplies, leave applications, and general well-being.
- Be responsible for administering full range of general office services which include but not limited to office and IT hardware procurement, fixed asset record management, office furniture and equipment maintenance, vendor management and office cleanliness
- Manage office supplies and bills
- Correspond with suppliers on contracts and orders
- Co-ordinate with the I.T. staffs to provide I.T. supports for the company
- Assist in reviewing, maintaining and renewal of the office service agreements
- Assist in basic accounting inputs and keeping of accounting records
- Organise and file daily documents
- Handle ad hoc projects assigned by the manager
- Good command of written and spoken English, Chinese and Mandarin
- Proficiency in Microsoft 365
- Well-organized with strong attention to detail
- Immediately available is preferred
- 5 days work, Discretionary Bonus
- Administrative & Operation Support
- Proficient in Microsoft 365
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
We are an asset management Company regulated by the Securities and Futures Commission in Hong Kong and are looking for high caliber candidate
for the position below:
- Industry: Financial Services
- Benefits & Others: Medical insurance, Performance bonus, Five-day work week