Central Jobs Administration Clerk Position at Bak Ling Enterprises Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company Bak Ling Enterprises Ltd is currently looking for candidates who are domiciled in Central and surrounding areas with minimum criteria School Certificate and experienced in the field of , as well as behave in a disciplined and honest manner, to then be placed in the position of administration clerk and be able to work in full time system.
In accordance of our HRD decision, the net salary we can offer is of HK$14,000 - HK$43,000 per month which is competitive and can be adjusted to the work capabilities that the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||Bak Ling Enterprises Ltd|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Type of Work||Full Time|
|Minimum Salary||HKD 14.000|
|Maximum Salary||HKD 43.000|
- Handle receptionist duties including greeting guests and telephone enquiries
- Provide general clerical duties including coping, filing and data entry
- Provide administrative support including office equipment maintenance, stationery and general office supply
- Prepare monthly report, payment application form and purchase order
- Assist in organizing company events
- Assist in running projects for Charity Trust
- Assist in any ad-hoc works as assigned
- HKCEE/HKDSE or above, 1-year experience in general administration work is preferable
- Good telephone manner
- Proficiency in Excel, other MS Office tools & Chinese word processing
Independent, responsible, strong self-motivation and willing to learn
We offer long-term career prospects and competitive remuneration package to the appointed candidate. Interested parties please email full resume with current and salary expectation to Mr. Lam for interview.
(Data collected will be used primarily for recruitment purposes)
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- 5 days work
- 1 year experience
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
A reputable property development and management group located in Central is looking for high-caliber candidates to fill the following position:
- Industry: Property Development
- Benefits & Others: Dental insurance, Medical insurance, Performance bonus, Five-day work week