Wan Chai Jobs Administration Assistant Position at Knight Frank Petty Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as Administration Assistant. For those of you who live in Wan Chai and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, Knight Frank Petty Ltd, and able to work under full time & permanent system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of with a minimum degree of Non-Degree Tertiary, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of HK$14,000 - HK$43,000. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Knight Frank Petty Ltd|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||HKD 14.000|
|Maximum Salary||HKD 43.000|
- Assist in the provision of all office administration services including general office repairs, maintenance, and cleaning
- Prepare petty cash and expense reimbursement reports
- Ensure all office equipment is in good working order
- Conduct procurement and tender exercises for stationery and general office supplies
- Back-up reception duties as and when required
- Assist in implementing environmental practices
- Perform ad hoc tasks as and when required
- Diploma or above in any discipline
- 1-2 years of working experience in office administration preferred
- Well-organised and attentive to detail
- Positive, pro-active, can-do attitude
- Strong sense of responsibility
- A team player who is also able to work independently
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good written and spoken English, Cantonese; Mandarin an advantage
- Fresh graduates are also welcome
We will offer an attractive remuneration package to the right candidate. Interested parties please click “Apply Now” below to submit your full résumé with available date, and current and expected salaries to the Human Resources Department.
To learn more about working at Knight Frank, please click here to view our corporate video.
You are encouraged to read our digital brochure “Why Knight Frank” to understand how we attract and inspire people to join our exceptional firm.
Knight Frank is an equal opportunity employer. All information submitted will be treated in the strictest confidence and used only for recruitment purposes in accordance with our personal data policy.
|Region||Hong Kong Island|
- Fresh graduate welcome
- 5-D work, attractive benefits & location @Wan Chai
- Leading independent global property consultancy
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Knight Frankis the world’s leading independent global property consultancy. Headquartered in London, Knight Frank has more
than 20,00 people operating from over 485 offices across 53 territories.
- Industry: Property Management / Consultancy
- Benefits & Others: Dental insurance, Life insurance, Medical insurance, Performance bonus, Five-day work week