Central Jobs Administration And Finance Officer Position at Templewater Hong Kong Limited
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of Administration and Finance Officer. For candidates who reside in Central and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at Templewater Hong Kong Limited and willing to work in our office under full time & permanent working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of with a minimum Degree.
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of HK$14,000 - HK$43,000 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Templewater Hong Kong Limited
|Administration And Finance Officer
|Type of Work
|Full Time, Permanent
Responsibilities (Main / Core)
- Provide general administrative support such as data input, filing and clerical works, organizing company activities etc.
- Assist to prepare accounting documents e.g. debit notes, cheque, disbursements, expense vouchers and receipts.
- Assist to perform accounting and clerical functions.
- Assist to liaise with external parties in a timely and professional manner to deal with operational issues.
- Perform ad-hoc accounting and administrative duties.
- Receptionist duty to greet clients and visitors with a positive, helpful attitude.
- Manage meeting room booking.
- Answer incoming enquiry, screen calls, and handle switchboard.
- Assisting colleagues with administrative tasks.
- Performing ad-hoc administrative duties.
- Tertiary education is preferred.
- Prior experience as an accounting, administration and/or company secretarial jobs is an advantage.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese (both Cantonese and Putonghua) is a must.
- Very good organizational, interpersonal and public relations skills.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Experience with administrative and clerical procedures.
- Able to contribute positively as part of a team, helping out with various tasks as required.
We offer a 5-day working week, a competitive remuneration package and generous fringe benefits.
For those who are interested, please send your resume with expected salary to our HR Manager by clicking “Apply Now”.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. All information will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.
- Administration & Finance Officer
- 5-day Work, Central
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Templewater Hong Kong Limited is a financial service provider in Hong Kong with SFC licence of type 1, 4, and 9 regulated activities. It is a subsidiary
of Templewater Holdings which is a solution-based and trusted partner to institutions, entrepreneurs and family offices. To support our business development, we are looking for high calibre candidates to join us. To learn more, please visit
- Industry: Financial Services
- Benefits & Others: Dental insurance, Life insurance, Medical insurance, Performance bonus, Five-day work week