Tsuen Wan Area Jobs Admin Specialist Position at TUV Rheinland Hong Kong Limited
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Hi, there! Are you that lucky person we are looking for which will join our company? We will be delighted to have you!
We are hiring for candidates in the residents of Tsuen Wan Area and the surrounding regions, we are open recruitment for the positions as Admin Specialist in our business office, TUV Rheinland Hong Kong Limited.
This is a decent opportunity for you who are willing to work under full time & permanent working hours.
Candidates with a or even higher and greatly experienced in are especially required. Because our company values a competitive and professional work atmosphere, the candidates we seek must be dependable, honest, disciplined, and diligent.
We can offer you a salary that is generally between HK$14,000 - HK$43,000, which is competitive and reasonable. But no need to be worry! If you are beyond our expectations and dedicated to bringing our company to be much better with the credibility that you can offer, the salary range is negotiable and also can be changed according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||TUV Rheinland Hong Kong Limited|
|Region||Tsuen Wan Area|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||HKD 14.000|
|Maximum Salary||HKD 43.000|
Be responsible for handling Managing Director Office related tasks including:
- Company documentation
- Schedule regular meetings, record and follow up meeting minutes.
Be responsible for supporting local finance related tasks including (will provide on-job training):
- Check payment and generate from system & mail to customer,
- Issue invoice and receipt,
Be responsible for supporting administration related task including:
- Handling asset management: annual stock-taking for admin department and assist in checking for other departments,
- Organize fire drill and other assigned tasks if any,
- Preparing regular admin related report,
Being the deputy for admin team: support reception counter and office admin related tasks
- High diploma or above in business administration or related area,
- 1-3 years of working experience in office admin or secretarial services,
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision,
- Good communication and interpersonal skills,
- Detail-minded and self-organized,
- Good command of English and Mandarin,
- Hand-on competence in Microsoft tools, knowledge in SAP is an advantage.
- Public Holidays
- Double Pay and Performance Bonus
- Medical, Dental and Life Insurance
- Annual Leave, Maternity Leave, Paternity Leave, Marriage Leave, Compassionate Leave
- On-the-job training as well as Training Sponsorship/ Subsidies
|City||Tsuen Wan Area|
- Handle Admin and MD office related tasks
- Provide on-job training on handling Finance tasks
- Work independently and good interpersonal skills
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
An internationally leading independent third-party testing, inspection, certification, training, and consulting organization, TÜV Rheinland has 150
years of experience. TÜV Rheinland employs over 4,00 people in the Greater China
region, and operates in five Business Streams: Industrial Services & Cybersecurity, Mobility, Products, Training and Consulting, and Systems.
The group is involved in all important areas of business and life. This starts with the energy sector and the consumer goods industry, and includes the automotive industry, basic materials and investment goods, environmental technology, trade, construction,
aviation, railway technology, the IT sector, information security and data protection, as well as the education and healthcare sectors.
For more information, you are welcome to visit our website athttp://ww.tuv.com/
For job applications, please send detailed resume to Human Resources Department [email protected]
- Industry: Laboratory
- Benefits & Others: Double pay, Gratuity, Life insurance, Medical insurance, Overtime pay, Performance bonus, Five-day work week, Flexible working hours