Sheung Wan Jobs Admin & Operation Officer (fashion Retail) Position at Rue Madame Retail Limited
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Are you looking for job vacancies? Our company, Rue Madame Retail Limited is merrily inform you that we are hiring!
We need you to fill the position as Admin & Operation Officer (Fashion Retail) for our office.
This position requires a full time & permanent working hours system which domiciled in Sheung Wan and its surroundings.
As a competitive company, we need these minimum criteria for candidates to be fulfilled. If you are a Non-Degree Tertiary and experienced in the field of , a person who honesty and discipline, then you are highly awaited in our company.
The starting salary we can offer is in a range from HK$14,000 - HK$43,000, this salary range that we offer is negotiable can change at any time according to our HRD's decision depending on the capability of the candidate can offered for our company.
|Company||Rue Madame Retail Limited|
|Position||Admin & Operation Officer (fashion Retail)|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||HKD 14.000|
|Maximum Salary||HKD 43.000|
- Provide full spectrum of secretarial and administrative support to retail, warehouse, and office operations.
- Manage general office administration and clerical duties including, record filing, telephone list update, procurement, vendor management, cleaning service arrangement, general insurance, expenses reimbursement, equipment and facilities maintenance, meeting, staff activities, and annual events support.
- Provide frontline commission / incentive calculation.
- Handle shop supplies and ordering to support daily store operations.
- Manage warehouse operations, such as coordinating with suppliers and ordering packing material or stationery.
- Coordinate courier arrangements and deliveries between internal or external parties.
- Manage daily schedule and assist in organizing business meetings, schedules, project follow-up, and travel arrangements.
- Compile regular reports through POS for business review
- Communicate and work closely between stores and office
- Support training sessions and share any new procedures and guidelines to store staff
- Assist in store opening, relocation, renovation, maintenance
- Assist in ad-hoc duties as assigned.
- Diploma holder or above in Business Administration or related discipline
- At least 3 years’ relevant experience in retail industry
- Good team player with good communication skills
- Proactive, organized and detail-minded
- Proficiency in MS Office words, excel and Chinese word processing
- Good command of spoken and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Less experience will be considered as Assistant Officer
Interested parties, please send resume with expected salary to “APPLY NOW” for interview arrangement. (Data collected will be used as recruitment related purpose only.)
- Birthday Leave & Marriage Leave
- Free Gym Membership
- Flexible Working Hours
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Rue Madame Fashion Group is a fast-growing retail group that brings the latest affordable luxury/contemporary brands to Hong Kong, Singapore, Macau and online.
We have a strong track record in affordable luxury business and we are growing! We have double our business size in 2017 and will continue expanding in 2018. We are looking for creative, energetic, open minded and result-oriented people to join our team.
For more details, please visit:
- Industry: Wholesale / Retail
- Benefits & Others: Dental insurance, Medical insurance, Performance bonus, Five-day work week, Flexible working hours