Sheung Wan Jobs Admin Assistant/ Receptionist Position at Phoenix Connect Limited
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as Admin Assistant/ Receptionist. For those of you who live in Sheung Wan and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, Phoenix Connect Limited, and able to work under full time system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of with a minimum degree of Non-Degree Tertiary, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of HK$14,000 - HK$43,000. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Phoenix Connect Limited|
|Position||Admin Assistant/ Receptionist|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Type of Work||Full Time|
|Minimum Salary||HKD 14.000|
|Maximum Salary||HKD 43.000|
- Act as a point of contact, manages and responds to visitors and guests, community, and press via phone and email
- Welcomes and receives visitors to the Studio, answering questions and inquiries about dance programs and venue rental
- Maintain Studio schedule for all programming and activities, maintain registers, and take bookings for classes and events
- Manage office operations – including supply orders, equipment maintenance, and front door security, maintaining a neat, orderly, and well-stocked Studio
- Monitor all physical spaces at the studio and maintain up-to-date resources, signage, and notice
- Retain up-to-date files and archives of administrative documents such as registration, communications materials, guest artist information, performance cast lists, etc.
- Provide general marketing support, including production and marketing of the Studio programme and events (e.g., calendar postings, targeted emails, flyers, e-blasts, and social media)
- Ensure that information is up to date, visible and accessible
- Provide support to special events – manage and coordinate staff and logistics, ticketing, and VIP experience
- Coordinates and assists with set-up and efficient operation of all dance events, classes, and performances. Confirms space reservations, catering orders, alcohol monitoring, sending invitations, A/V requests; assists on-site as needed to ensure smooth operations
- Any other duties which may arise with the role
Qualifications and Skills
- 3 years + of office and simple marketing/customer service experience required
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, as well as well-organized.
- Willing to learn and be able to work under pressure and overtime as required.
- Familiar with the MS Word applications on Word, Excel, and PowerPoint;
- Punctual, responsible, could work independently, and pleasant in personality
- Previous Yoga/Fitness experience will be an advantage
- Good command of Mandarin, Cantonese, and English
- Sheung Wan, 5 day work, shift
- Cheerful and energetic
- Good command of English and Putonhua
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Studio 9 - A dance and movement hub at the iconic 8/F, 9 Des Voeux Road West, Sheung Wan, providing a place for fans of dance to further develop their skills as well have one on one sessions in Pilates Reformer and Gyrotonic sessions, Wedding Dance, Argentine
tango, Salsa and many more. We are looking for a Dance Studio Administrative Assistant serves as the point of contact to the visitors and guests, general public, groups and organizations. The role requires a full-time presence in the Studio, assisting the
Studio Manager in running the Studio. The Studio Administrative Assistant helps to ensure an efficient environment and is responsible for a range of administrative duties in support of Studio initiatives.
- Industry: Others
- Benefits & Others: Medical insurance, Performance bonus, Five-day work week, Flexible working hours