Wan Chai Jobs Admin Assistant / Clerk (office-based) Position at China State Construction Engineering (Hong Kong) Limited
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of Admin Assistant / Clerk (Office-based) in our company, China State Construction Engineering (Hong Kong) Limited. For candidates who reside in Wan Chai and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a full time & permanent system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields and possess a Matriculated or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from HK$14,000 - HK$43,000 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||China State Construction Engineering (Hong Kong) Limited|
|Position||Admin Assistant / Clerk (office-based)|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Work Experience||4 years|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||HKD 14.000|
|Maximum Salary||HKD 43.000|
- Provide clerical and administrative support
- Perform ad-hoc duties as assigned
- Form 5/ HKDSE or above
- 4 years’ relevant experience in construction industry is preferred
- Willing to learn, well organized and responsible
- Mature and able to work in a fast-paced environment independently
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese word processing
- Occasional outdoor work is required
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Clerk
We offer attractive remuneration package with comprehensive fringe benefits to the right candidates. Interested parties please send resume with day-time contact number, expected salary and quoting Ref. No. to Human Resources Manager, 29/F., China Overseas Building, 139 Hennessy Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong or e-mail.
Interested parties are invited to visit our website (ww.cscechk.com/en) for more information.
Applicants who are not invited within 2 months may consider their applications unsuccessful. All information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used only for recruitment purposes. Applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the China Overseas Group and its related companies for one-year period, thereafter which their personal data will be destroyed.
Serving The Community 。 Prospering Hong Kong
|Region||Hong Kong Island|
- General clerical duties
- Form 5/ HKDSE or above
- 4 years experience
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
China State Construction Engineering (Hong Kong) Limited (“the Company” or “China State Hong Kong”) started its construction business in Hong Kong in 1979. The Company engages in building construction and civil engineering works. China State Hong Kong is
among the largest construction contractors in Hong Kong, and is approved by the Works Bureau, to be on the List of Approved Contractors (Group C) for Public Works in the five major categories of building and civil engineering works, namely, “Buildings”, “Port
Works”, “Roads and Drainage”, “Site Formation” and “Waterworks”.
- Industry: Architecture/Building/Construction
- Benefits & Others: Five-day work week, Flexible working hours