Cheung Sha Wan Jobs Accounts Clerk Position at Sky Harvest Development Limited
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
As a competent company, we Sky Harvest Development Limited are looking for candidates for the position of accounts clerk with part time work system. We are looking for candidates who uphold honesty and discipline at work, with minimum criteria School Certificate, experienced in and domiciled in Cheung Sha Wan and surrounding areas.
Our company offers competitive salary that can be adjusted to how skilled the capability of interested candidates will be, with monthly base salary HK$14,000 - HK$43,000 in accordance with the decisions of our company's HRD.
|Company||Sky Harvest Development Limited|
|Region||Cheung Sha Wan|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Type of Work||Part Time|
|Minimum Salary||HKD 14.000|
|Maximum Salary||HKD 43.000|
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR AN EXCITING JOB OPPORTUNITY? To cope with our expanding business, we are looking for qualified candidate to fill the following position: –
- Daily account inputting;
- Shop day end report review;
- Issue cheques;
- Coordinating with shop staff;
- 1 year accounthing experience;
- Fresh graduate is welcome;
- Less experience will be considered as Junior Accounts Clerk
- At least 1 year accounting experience with retail experience is preferred.
- At least LCC Intermediate Level or above;
- Experience in MYOB accounting system preferred;
- Proficiency in computer skills, e.g. MS Word, MS Excel
- Initiative, positive, hard working and good teamwork player;
- Good interpersonal communication, willing to learn, analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Good in both spoken and written English and conversational in Mandarin.
|City||Cheung Sha Wan|
- 5 Days working day
- Experience in retail field
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Found in Paris 2009 in a small design studio not far from the reputed Le Centre Pompidou, Beracamy was originally created by friends turned business partners who are Central Saint Martins/London College of Fashion/Goldsmiths University Fine Art graduates.
The friends had initially come together not only through their mutual interests as makers and designers - but also a result of an ongoing dialogue and interest in the human psychology behind taste and style.
Coming from a family of designers herself, out chief designer seeks to provide well made items for the daily and luxury.
- Industry: Wholesale / Retail
- Benefits & Others: Medical insurance, Five-day work week